Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

broganlol

VIP Member
Vloggers (or any kind of "celebrities") are not allowed to use the Disney parks to host a meet and greet or get together.

So she can talk all she wants, because she would never do that in the first place! Easy to say "aww shucks I would love to but it's against the rules".
Yeah that's it she will make any excuse like you said.

Reactions: 4

focusdochas

VIP Member
I said earlier that I booked Edinburgh for three days at the end of the month and I have only booked an under seat bag for my total luggage. Yes I like snacks but I can buy a few bits there once I have my tea bags (cannot stand British tea bags)

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
They could have stopped his heart I guess because they did for my mum’s heart surgery.

He should be back at work by now. My mum had a triple heart bypass in February and she was doing pretty good by April, but she’s 60 and has other issues.

• Heart

megx

Chatty Member
Agree with this I also think that's why she suddenly booked DLP and is discussing booking florida, because he disney content is normally the best performing content, but she needs to realise, florida vlogs don't do as well as they once did either because so many people simply can't afford that holiday anymore
Maybe she'll go to Florida with Adam Hattan? It might have been one of the reasons she stayed at his

Pop!91

VIP Member
But how can she claim if it was in their possession the whole time? Apart from being left at Bell Services on check out, they would have been responsible for all their own luggage on the trains home?
The point is - wouldn’t you use the package service so that the jar was sent back to their room?

I mean you brought a breakable object, take advantage of your hotel perks and get concierge to take care of it

But we know she’s a spoilt brat and had to get her hands on it like some sort of entitled toddler!

replace32titles

I do kind of get why people enjoy it when it's so absolutely not for me (crowds, queues, noise, rides etc) it's just the "nostalgia" line that I don't understand, especially how it never seems to apply to anywhere else on the planet (maybe I just didn't get the magic in me at a young enough age; we were never a theme park family and I didn't go to DLP until I was sixteen).

kazizzle

VIP Member
Thank you so much! Im not really sure where to start as the gp was investigating 12 years of anaemia off the back of this surgery and ive been told not to do anything until i see a consultant and enquired today to be told its a year wait for a routine appointment 🤦‍♀️ ive downloaded the uk app to have a quick look and been checking the food i already eat to see what would have to be cut out. Im hoping ill feel better once i start but just put it down to stress! Xx
Normally the process is to wait for the biopsy results but I started a GF diet immediately after my endoscopy/biopsy as the nurse at the time said the damage was very obvious when doing the endoscopy. It was months before I saw a consultant or a dietician so I'm glad I didn't wait. You've got a lot going on so maybe going the full GF whack isn't a great idea right now, but you could just try and be more aware of what you're eating and trying to eat more naturally GF where you can? I was also anaemic before my diagnosis but had never been sent for any tests as my GP just brushed it off until I went to the dentist while I had a couple of mouth ulcers and he asked me if I got them often. My GP always said it was hormonal and I'd "grow out" of them and refused to run any tests for anaemia. Going GF is a huge lifestyle change so do it when you feel able to and it will make all the difference in the world.

• Heart
View attachment 3005372

Such an odd phrase to say (i know it ‘technically’ makes sense) but the phrases she uses is like word salad to try and sound intelligent.

we all know her IQ is in the single digits.

she has no idea what burn out really is, she needs to get in the real world and speak to actual people who have to juggle everything
AI generated post? I mark GCSE work & that’s the can’t of phrasing that would have my alarm bells going!

Reactions: 3

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
You must mean the Lodore Falls Hotel as the spa is known as the The Falls Spa. I'm a local and looked round there for our wedding but it is hella expensive, when we looked it was about £300 a night for a standard room (so we didn't go for it).
I had a spa day there once and it was a really nice place but we decided against staying in that hotel because it was crazy expensive for somewhere that isn’t really central. We stayed in Keswick square instead, much easier.

Reactions: 3