Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the moment when she was looking at that big thunder mountain train and bench told her to think about it and come back to it. Her face was a picture.. looked like she wanted to cry 🤣🤣
She genuinely looked sad and devastated

IMG_0638.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg

I think they brought it there was no waiting, he was carrying a box a similar size a few moments later when he explained he was going to have train village when he’s older 🤣
IMG_5625.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Taking her sunglasses off to show herself crying shows everything you need to know - so fake and contrived. I can't wait for the real world to come calling for them both and the money to dry up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

bsw123

VIP Member
Burnt out? Pull the other one. You’re just back from a SIXTY day holiday and a trip to Disneyland Paris. My mum is in her 60s and still working near 50 hour weeks and she raised 5 kids on her own. Shove being “burnt out” up your ass brogan.

• Heart
  • Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
I agree with all the comments being made about her deciding she's worn out. I also think she has suddenly realised that the Temu version of Prince Harry clearly has no intention of ever contributing a penny to that household again. It's all on her. If she wants to move house, make big alterations, get a new car, have holidays, they are all on her. I would kick his bloated fifa obsessed ass to the kerb.

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
My vagina goes dryer than the sahara desert whenever he pops up 🤢 it should be illegal for any male above the age of 15 to wear anything disney related
It’s the baby speak that makes me wanna hurl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

hiya23

Found it really telling that she said they booked this last year when the bookings opened, as well as booking the London shows they did the night before Paris in January/Feb time.

Just goes to show that even being away from their dog for 2/3 months on a cruise they were planning to leave her again sharpish if she hadn’t had died. Brogan does what Brogan wants and doesn’t give a fuck about everyone else.

• Heart

limited75

VIP Member
For all her faults, she was much more watchable before that buffoon of a husband gave up his job and started appearing in all her vlogs. He’s so unlikeable and adds nothing but ick to the videos.
I watched her 15k steps a day video from 2020 because it came up on my feed. He was still working away and she was having to cook and do chores herself. She just seemed happier. He’s a leech and an enabler, and she’s been worn down mentally and physically by his constant presence. I don’t think she understands this yet.
Oh but don't forget he did comment on her latest post saying 'you've got this bub', what an insufferable p***k.

• Haha
  • Wow

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
What a lazy cunt, sorry ate your hands too fat to hold it now??

1000039492.png

Amazing that her burn out still allowed her to go out and do things she's normally does. Fuck off, you wouldn't know anxiety or sadness unless you're stuffing it in your fat fucking gob.

1000039493.png

"obviously I'm going in August" fuck off, fat twat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs_Fox

As someone who was medically diagnosed with burnt out in January this year this has infuriated me.

She's a bit tired and has the wedding blues.

Burnt out is feeling so unwell the dark thoughts take over, physical symptoms confine you to your home for weeks on end, the insomnia making you feel like you are losing your mind.

Caused by over working in a high stress environment. Something she hasn't got the slightest clue about
And no amount of face masks will fix that.

As we all know she stalks here - a link for you Brogie to look at and you can edit your insta accordingly

• Heart

Pop!91

VIP Member
Didn’t she ‘burn-out’ and need a few days away at the Beach Hut during the last bank holiday weekend?

That was less than a month ago!

It’s not burn out she’s got, she’s just not inspired by her crappy life, and pretending it’s all golden is catching up with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

limited75

VIP Member
But we all know that her idea of self-care and trying to get better will just be her sitting about doing f*** all, doing face masks, eating shit or laying in the sun, when what she really needs to make herself feel better is the following;

1. Eat better
  2. Stay out of the sun!
  3. Lay off the alcohol (a massive factor in making you feel like shite)
  4. Get more exercise
  5. Get a part-time job, something that creates a bit more responsibility
  6. Kick her husband up the arse as seeing him lazing about all day can't be that motivating either
  7. Get some counselling or therapy

We know these are all things that she would find hard and will just run away from.

Brogan, sometimes you have to put yourself through hard experiences to get better again.

Or she will probably book herself yet another little holiday to recover...

• Heart
Reactions: 38