Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t have just jumped aboard though - tickets were on sale ages ago and she would have 100% mentioned getting them at the time. SURELY a brand isn’t taking her?!
I’m pretty sure she did bc I was fkin livid at the time bc I didnt and she’s never mentioned liking her before. May be wrong though x

Reactions: 5
You know full well she will either brag about how amazing Taylor was just to stick two fingers up at people who couldn't get tickets or she will do what she usually does and slate the show or say 'it just wasn't for me'. She will 100% complain about something or other even if it's about how loud the crowd were or how long it took to get out of the venue. She will 1000% find something to moan about. She purely got the tickets 1) to brag and 2) so she can do the same as what she does with Disney and now reading- pretends to be a huge fan in hopes other (and by that I mean REAL) fans follow her because they want to see content about whatever it is she's pretending to like.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You jumped on a bandwagon. It's not at all niche, you twit.

Reminds me of when she filmed herself playing ACNH and called it a niche video as if gaming videos didn't exist before she posted 😂

View attachment 2972424
So she went to sleep worrying about her pin boards when decent, hardworking people are worrying about their work, their finances, the health of their family....what a sad little life Brogan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s admitted before she never really listens to music (aside from disney).
She never included ‘music’ when doing her monthly favourites until that time she got invited to see Anne Marie. That was only 8 months ago and she never mentioned Taylor.

Reactions: 17
I am years too late to these threads. Only just stumbled upon brogan and thought I’d see if she has a tattle page. I’ve been reading some past threads and I’m crying at people calling him Bench 😭😭 I don’t know why it’s so funny. And someone called her Bog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry I know you’ve all been doing this for ages but I just casually thought I’d come on here out of curiosity and was not expecting to be crying laughing. Someone on the page before this called her Bongo and I can’t breathe
Welcome. I always come here when I need a good belly laugh. It’s a great place.
---
BinScar and House witch Benji are my favs 🤣🤣🤣
Sherpa Benji is my all time fave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the lazy witch has had a cold and hasn’t left the house. Most of us have to carry on going to work with a cold, stupid cow.

Reactions: 10
Welcome. I always come here when I need a good belly laugh. It’s a great place.
---

Sherpa Benji is my all time fave 🤣
Sherpa benji classic… 🤣
You jumped on a bandwagon. It's not at all niche, you twit.

Reminds me of when she filmed herself playing ACNH and called it a niche video as if gaming videos didn't exist before she posted 😂

View attachment 2972424
She spelt tit reel wrong too… what kind of person goes to sleep thinking about pins? Just do it randomly… no one gives a toss…

Reactions: 6
Hold up…
How the duck is she going to the eras tour all of a sudden which she’s only just mentioned now?! I’ve not heard her talk about Taylor swift at all?!

A brand has 100% has got her tickets for it. bleeping hell is nothing sacred!!!!

Reactions: 31
Hilarious when this story is posted just after a post bragging that she’s going to the Eras tour when she’s never mentioned Taylor Swift. Yeh, totally - do your own thing Brogan, don’t just follow the majority

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Boasting about being 2 years above her ‘reading age’ in school. Lol talk about desperately clinging on to former glories! Nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can't believe the Claire's haul my cousin's love Claire's but they're under 10 and it's understandable not a thirty year old woman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s 100% been invited by a brand to the eras tour .

Could it be Marriott / Hilton Hotels?
She mentioned them in a previous video that she was staying there during her UK 'roadtrip' wouldn't ve surprised if the trip was sponsored by them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I know Taylor Swift isn't everyone's cup of tea, and don't people love to tell you that when you are a huge fan... HOWEVER... she has absolutely boiled my piss!! There are huge fans who couldn't get tickets. And she knows what cruel summer, therefore warrants tickets....

Reactions: 26
Hilarious when this story is posted just after a post bragging that she’s going to the Eras tour when she’s never mentioned Taylor Swift. Yeh, totally - do your own thing Brogan, don’t just follow the majority
That’s a “Sure Jan” moment if there ever was one with this cow bag. 🤣 She wouldn’t have an original thought or interest if it hit her in her fat gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.