Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which means she's read something or someone mentioned it at the YT thing, so she has to jump aboard.

Reactions: 11
She such a bandwagoner. Bet she can’t even name all Taylor’s albums 🙄

Reactions: 19
Which means she's read something or someone mentioned it at the YT thing, so she has to jump aboard.
She can’t have just jumped aboard though - tickets were on sale ages ago and she would have 100% mentioned getting them at the time. SURELY a brand isn’t taking her?!

Reactions: 16
There’s been resale for a while. I’m sure she’s willing to pay extortionate prices for the brag so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Binjuice will have ordered the tickets. Taylor is a gay icon after all.

I can't believe how big she looks in that video clip. Her beloved lanyard is sitting on a diagonal down her stomach instead of hanging flat. It's like one of those balloons. Is he slowly inflating her until she just combusts one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she's going with Madam Twatten and will also make a slut bracelet for the kids like him. God I can only imagine the shrieking that would occur

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You jumped on a bandwagon. It's not at all niche, you twit.

Reminds me of when she filmed herself playing ACNH and called it a niche video as if gaming videos didn't exist before she posted 😂

1000031482.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
WTFFFFFF I couldn’t get Taylor Swift tickets for all the trying in the world and this stupid witch somehow has - mind you she probably time blocked out a week to try and spent a day sleeping off the stress of it. Can’t wait to see her look like an overgrown child and not know the words to any of the songs.

Reactions: 22
She can’t have just jumped aboard though - tickets were on sale ages ago and she would have 100% mentioned getting them at the time. SURELY a brand isn’t taking her?!
She wouldn't have gotten online when they go on sale to try quickly to get tickets. If she's buying them, she'd just buy from a reseller and pay whatever for the brag.
---
Remember "Benign" when the Dr Pimple Popper fat lump (not a tumour) lipoma was outed! 😂

I'm also a great fan of Gibbon Chin and it's many variations.
Gibbon Chin is one of my favorites, but particularly in the context of your vlog reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those ‘bras’ she packed for Disney are crop tops not bras. Didn’t she get measured for some a while back. Honestly a just married woman & she wears skanky underwear.
She really does walk like a heavily pregnant woman. I think though (not defending her) she has flat feet or dropped arches as she seems to struggle with any sort of heel.
Surely she she look at the others her age group & realise how she has left herself go.
I have "slightly flat feet" and leg problems and I don't waddle like she does 😂
---
Think she's just a fat bastard that needs to put down the cake and do some exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot wait to see the dress she’ll buy just for this! Sequins, a celestial Monsoon, a purple Primark sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You jumped on a bandwagon. It's not at all niche, you twit.

Reminds me of when she filmed herself playing ACNH and called it a niche video as if gaming videos didn't exist before she posted 😂

View attachment 2972424
benji in this looks like she dragged him out of bed to hang a pin board.which is probably exactly what happened.

I don’t hate him as much as others seem to do. I think he’s lazy AF but don’t think he’s necessarily controlling. She’s the one showing us what she does to show herself in the best light possible, which I think is often at his expense. BUT, he is clearly nothing but a weight around her neck and he’s likely to drown her, probably in a sauce of some sort. I bet he sleeps in, only waking when she nags him for a meal, then plays games all day and night. Well, she wanted someone bad enough she settled for that, so it is her own fault.

And she deserves him. She selfish and rude and thoughtless. Still, I just want to shake her and ask her what the hell she’s doing supporting that lazy man. I suppose the only reason Julie hasn’t asked her the same thing is she’s knows if he leaves Brogan will probably want to go stay with her again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
SHE GOT TICKETS TO SEE TAYLOR!!! Argh!!!
duck this fake ass witch!

I’m still salty as duck about not being able to get tickets when toured Australia.
when I booked my holiday to LA the next morning she announced the Australian tour I saw the dates and was crushed.
As I was going to be in LA for most of it. I tried to get a ticket for one of the Sydney shows that I would have been able to go too but I wasn’t lucky enough to get a ticket 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.