Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am years too late to these threads. Only just stumbled upon brogan and thought I’d see if she has a tattle page. I’ve been reading some past threads and I’m crying at people calling him Bench I don’t know why it’s so funny. And someone called her Bog sorry I know you’ve all been doing this for ages but I just casually thought I’d come on here out of curiosity and was not expecting to be crying laughing. Someone on the page before this called her Bongo and I can’t breathe

Reactions: 58
Bench/Banjo/Bongo/Benge never gets old.

Reactions: 21
Been married 8 years, together for 14 - I can say we definitely didn't spend this weekend watching movies if you get what I mean you'd think these newlyweds would be adding some spice to their lives
---
Wonder if Gibbon is Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
Whichever one gets his kit off more (never seen it so I dunno if that actually happens ).
---
Welcome. I've never watched her videos but this thread drew me in with all the hilarious posters and she's only recently pissed me off enough to join in properly

Reactions: 8
We’ve been doing it for so long I forget we are even doing it

Welcome to one of the funniest threads on Tattle

Reactions: 19
You’d have to watch the clip to see, but she looks pregnant, and walks like she’s pregnant. The food baby they have been making is twins?

Reactions: 32
You’d have to watch the clip to see, but she looks pregnant, and walks like she’s pregnant. The food baby they have been making is twins?

View attachment 2971350

Gosh she needs therapy and a proper PT.
She looks so out of place too, looks and dressed twice her age everyone around her well dressed and takes pride in their appearance even those this blonde on the screen seems a bit vapid.

Wonder if Gibbon is Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
You know it’s Team Jacob, bench seems the type to like athletic types

Reactions: 12
Ok, so I've done some digging. This YouTube wellness retreat wasn't invite-only. It's something she applied to attend. There's another apply to attend event next Monday, let's see if she's there...

Reactions: 54
BinScar and House Bitch Benji are my favs
My fave is always Me Julie for Brogan’s mum Julie like the Shaggy song! And Honey J after Honey G who she shares a striking resemblance with
---

View attachment 2971350

OMG THE YOUTUBE CLIP! This has really really shocked me, like you say you have to watch it to get it as the screenshot doesn’t do it justice. Her tummy is HUGE! She looks 8 months pregnant? I still don’t think she is at all, but the contrast between the real her and the content she puts out herself is massive

Reactions: 23
Do we think she looked at Benji excitedly as Bella and Edward went on their honeymoon, thinking this is what I am hoping for, for Benji to bring out the big potato games instead of chess lol

Reactions: 6
(i adore twilight and all its wonderful trashiness and will defend it with my life as it was a foundational book of my teenage years) having said that however, Jesus Christ do they not have better things to do on a beautiful sunny weekend??? What a sad little life.

Reactions: 13
Had a cold so naturally she then went in a communal pool to give it to others…She really does think that only she exists

Reactions: 17
Obvs read here as she's been for a swim and lay and sunbathed to read her book. Morning Bogey

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.