Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So all the stress of the trains and the hotel rooms was all because she feared not getting a burger before the first show and getting pictures and pins?!

Wish that was all I had to worry about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone noticed on her IG reels this morning that she has had her hair dyed for the first time and it looks exactly the same just cleaner? Another waste of money

• Haha
She’s on threads flexing about forcing a British business to come down in price to match a quote of one that manufactures in China. If they can spend close to 5k on two nights in DLP, I don’t think they should be haggling over £350 for shutters in their horrible house
Tight bitch... why support a UK business when you can beat them down to match Chinese prices. Didn't see her telling Disney she could stay somewhere else unless they price matched it 🤔

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
When she said she wasn’t even hungry but knew that they HAD to eat something, well…..I would say that’s where you’re going wrong Brogey. Try eating when you are hungry, like physical hunger, not yawning emotional void filling.

Reactions: 37

Purple Haze

Why did two people who don’t have jobs go to DLP at a weekend when it’s busy?!! They could have gone on a weekday.

Reactions: 37

JLXRD

VIP Member
Taking photos at Bournemouth train station is so funny to me. Its not exactly on par with Heathrow or something is it 🥲 like wow you’re going on 2 hour train journey, alert the media…

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I’m actually dead that she’s written that she was 2 years above her reading age in primary school on her books insta🤣🤣

It’s given me the ick seeing benji post himself reading acotar on his stories🤮 I’m a diehard Maas fan but be fucking for real…you’re a 30 year old unemployed man sat reading romance novels aimed at young women😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Here’s what I don’t understand… why wear dresses in theme parks?! All the Disney influencer crowd seem to do it… Brogs, Vicky No Detail, Brummy Mummy, Louise Pentland, Jen Lefforge.

I wear shorts/leggings and a tshirt/tank top/sweatshirt depending on the temperatures and weather. I never see anyone in dresses and skirts, only sporty skorts. You can buy these things in sizes from 2-30. Why dress for an office job or garden party when the rides might have grease on them and there’s melted ice cream and spills everywhere?! I just don’t understand who they think they’re impressing.

Moot22

VIP Member
Anyone else think calling a book “trash” publicly is too much? If someone called content of hers trash she’d cry, block them and buy herself a sweet treat. 🥴🥴
Tempted to comment by tagging the author and being like “don’t listen to the trolls hun. Only read positive accounts that give big sister vibes. Your book is amazing. So proud of you. Now take a well deserved me day”.

• Haha
  • Heart