Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
the 100k subs special :cry: (I'm scared each time I upload now that Fleur Beast may report me again!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Here at Hope House, as part of our rehabilitation efforts we take some of our more challenged residents out to the supermarket on a monthly basis to get them used to everyday tasks.

Earlier this week, Brogan and Benji enjoyed a supervised trip to Waitrose. Brogan has shown signs of improvement and now just needs to be monitored closely by her key worker in both the egg and sweets aisle in case of overindulgence. Unfortunately, there was an incident on this trip where Brogan demanded unlimited free samples of pineapple resulting in her having one of her episodes, telling the assistant to violently ‘fuck off’. These outbursts are monitored closely by her key worker.

Sadly, Benji shows no sign of improvement and still doesn’t understand the concept of supermarket shopping and will just stare blankly and smile at the products he wants, instead of physically putting them into the trolley.
IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2269.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

r0sie9

Brogan: “I decided to be as present as possible”
Also Brogan: took 1467 photos and 343 videos

• Haha
Reactions: 73

tattlysquid

I’m SO sorry to any Disney fans on here.

But I just cannot get on board with 30 year old grown adults paying extortionate amounts of money to eat in a restaurant where teenagers/young adults walk round in literal fancy dress.

Being 30 years old and getting excited to have a photo with another adult in a costume is one of the SADDEST things ever. If you have kids, totally get it. Two childless layabouts in their thirties paying a couple grand to stay in a hotel with princesses on the wall and to get that excited to have pictures with people in fancy dress knocks me a bit sick. What a sad little life Jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Drusilla

Chatty Member
Of course they took a fucking nap on the first day because they both have the endurance of a terminal ill hamster. Does she think it’s normal behavior to nap that much all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

SukiMing

Chatty Member
That outfit 🤢🤢 the shorts do her no favours at all- looks like an adult nappy

IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59