Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drusilla

Chatty Member
IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

I didn’t realise they moved the bench so she could take the most ridiculous photo. She needs help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Bench's face reminds me of someone who's had all 4 of their wisdom teeth out in one go

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Moot22

VIP Member
Wait until she gives her Taylor Swift review by starting “As someone with a grade 2 in Piano…”

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jess89

VIP Member
she legit looks like she’s wearing a nightie here

IMG_6106.jpeg

Ps currently in Disneyland Paris for the first time! Have just checked into our room after spending all morning at the park to dump our bags and freshen up!
Although our budget didn’t stretch to the Disneyland Hotel - we have a lovely little apartment a 15 minute walk from the park which cost £200 for 3 nights. I think I know who the real winner is! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

squishbish

To be completely real I sometimes feel pretty down about my life, I’m sure we’ve all been hit by the cost of living and seeing people like her be gifted everything and spend money so frivolously really pushes me over the edge sometimes. But then I remember that her spending is clearly the only thing in life she actually enjoys.

She’ll never be with someone who loves her because her husband is gay, they definitely have no sex life and he puts nothing financially into their life. She has no friends, a strained relationship with her family, she abandoned her dog, she’s unhappy with her body and looks 20 years older than she is. I don’t feel sorry for her at all but in perspective she’s going to live a very lonely life

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Tabitha

VIP Member
You know the ‘nap’ in the hotel was really 15mins of Brogan fisting Benji whilst wearing a Mickey glove

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

spoonqueen

Why does she insist on wearing that DENIM skirt on travel days?

It's not cute, it doesn't fit and it CANNOT be comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ot55

VIP Member
I love how she finds it hilarious that Benji doesn’t think her hair looks any different. But if a viewer commented that, they’d be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

nickgrimshaw

Wait that tagged pic in her stories is ANOTHER copy cat? Flogan number 2? They’re multiplying!
Ahhhh FLOGAN 2.0 ALERT 🚨
brb going to look through all her picture for more signs of Brogie cloning!

IMG_20240617_162119.jpg

and the guy kinda looks a bit like Benji too 😂😂

IMG_20240617_162129.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
She's going full on Ma Larkin now 😂 next Waitrose snackies ad be like
A1CxH5duh5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

---
Definitely a really great idea to get shutters fitted when your house is damp and crumbling away. The Mensa couple are at it again.
It's a good job Bench has filled in that subsidence with polyfilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gbg414

Her hair styled like that does her no favours whatsoever
She doesn’t look 30 or even 40. She looks like someone’s mum or Linda the lollipop lady having a bouncy blow dry for a night out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 42