Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was searching for the shake it off video but went back too far and found the spice girls edition instead, why is her mouth open for so long after the ‘ahh’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Sarah Toenin

I am crying laughing at the fact she spent big £ getting her hair dyed, just for it to look exactly the same 💀😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sofasurfer

Ahh so that’s why she was raving about Waitrose strawberries a few weeks ago. Setting the scene for an ad 🤔

squishbish

I’ve only just caught up on the London vlog, did Bench say he buys her pins everytime they go to the theatre? So like… she gives him her card or pocket money and lets him go to the merch stand?

• Haha

kenbarlow

VIP Member
I don't understand why they prioritize going to the pool and the hot tub when they've just got back from a 3 months cruise where that's ALL they did.

They also have their David Lloyd membership where this is all they do!!!

Reactions: 40

Pennycray

I tend to post this every so often.
But honestly this is a gravy train that will be coming to a halt before long.
Nobody worth their salt bothers with YouTube and people are only bothered about TikToK.
If she had an ounce of sense that's where she should be putting her 'content' but ofcourse she wont because she can't compete and she can't delete anything negative

She's not savvy in the slightest. She's not setting herself up so when all this comes to an end ( and it will ) she has nothing to fall back on. Fool.

She's not a travel influencer and I'll tell you why

She will never say anything negative.
The faux world cruise she went on - we all saw what some of the other passengers were saying about it. For them to be on it that long and not have anything bad to say shows what a fraud she is.
If I'm going to spend my hard earned money, I want to know what are the pros and cons.
She is so fearful of anyone cutting her off she won't be negative about anything

He is an absolute disgrace with zero self respect for himself. To just give up on your own career to be a plus 1 moocher is utterly embarrassing

swimming

VIP Member
I always get so wound up when she flippantly mentions her “IBS tablets”, but she means those buscopan things.

I have legitimately medically diagnosed IBS, and it took years of awful tests and various prescription medications from the doctors.

these two absolutely do not IBS. They have greed and glutton.
Real IBS has me crippled over in so much pain I feel sick, my stomach blows up the same size as when I was pregnant at either the wrong mouthful of food.

These two have the shits all the time because they just shovel food in their wide open gobs at every opportunity they get. That is NOT ibs.

you pair of greedy fat ugly shits. And also, how patronising was brogan when banjo mentioned the ice cream went towards a pride charity, she goes “awww” like it’s a fund raiser for a local dog charity.

• Heart

louj

Erm, what's going on with the side of her leg, a big chunk is missing.

Someone been editing their photo again Bogie?
Screenshot_20240615-223042_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Amberella

Calling a book trash when you can’t even write a few sentences on your stories correctly is a bit rich.

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
I don’t think Brogan was in gifted and talented, she seems to be of very average intelligence to start with and then has allowed her brain to fester with a job that requires no thought. Not like she keeps her mind active with those tik tok books is it?
more "dull and rancid" than gifted and talented I'm afraid,
---
OMG M'loves I've found some of the old animations

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pinkii

VIP Member
A thirty year old woman ‘bragging’ about her PRIMARY SCHOOL reading age is just absolutely fucking hilarious. So, so far in her her wholeeeee life so far, she hasn’t got anything else that tops that achievement!?

Of all the things she likes to brag about this one is the funniest one 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck me Brogan, you are the saddest little human I have see in the influencer crowds 🤣

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I don't know how to day this in a PC way at all
But my mum and dad do school/respite transport for children and adults with varying levels of autism, special needs, etc etc
And I'm sorry but that clip makes her look like she'd fit it very well on one of their buses I've never seen something so peculiar from a supposed neurotypical adult

• Haha

Pennycray

Ok real talk.

I just watched the packing video and it is legitimately beyond embarrassing that she has so many Disney branded clothing and bags etc.

I’ve been honest on here before and said that I don’t get how someone can be so obsessed with Disney. I’ve been to Disney parks and throughly enjoyed myself whilst there but then I leave and resume my life and don’t give it a second thought. I’m not being shady to anyone who finds joy in it but to have it encroach in every area of your life is abormal and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

The way she acts when meeting a character & bawling crying when seeing the castle is so contrived.

I’m not sure if anyone else remembers her going to Disneyland Paris with the blonde girl who was her Go Ape colleague? Absolutely none of the fuss and drama we see today INFACT I could swear she talks about how unbothered she is about it now despite having gone when she was little.

She’s found something that gets her views and by god is she sticking with it. Despite how insane it makes her look.

don’t even get me started on her lawfully wedded leech

• Heart

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
Boasting about being 2 years above her ‘reading age’ in school. Lol talk about desperately clinging on to former glories! Nobody cares.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Benji saying staying at that hotel has been a game changer? In what way?!
He’s just as much of a twatwaffle as she is now. They hear words or phrases used by other vloggers and then use them as much as possible going forward to sound like they know what the fuck they’re talking about when the reality is that they’re two spoilt brats with zero personality, zero education, zero life experience, zero social or self awareness but a flush bank balance or credit card.

• Heart
  • Haha