Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Got back from Disneyland Paris a couple of days ago and sadly no sightings! Just watched her room tour real and AS USUAL, the queen of Disney tips is giving misinformation 🙄 the superior room is what the hotel calls their standard rooms and you don’t get snacks unless you book deluxe, so she’s either got the room type wrong or been gifted extras because she’s an ‘influencer ’ and hasn’t mentioned this isn’t a usual perk, they also don’t all have a balcony, that’s a paid extra, the parks were also rammed last week & are more so this weekend, I reckon she’s posted nothing cos they’ve done nothing…how other influencers continue to push her as a Disney expert I’ll never know
Isn't there a mini bar in every room (not sure if things in it are complimentary or not)? And yes they had a Superior (standard) room with Terrace. You said the parks were rammed, what were the wait times for most of the rides?

Reactions: 1
Oh god, just catching up with her new weave - cue YouTube video about her “hair journey” acting like she is the worlds first person to ever have colour in her hair.

Has she got any idea how hair colour works? Fair play to her for finally trying something different, but does she know how hard it is to get rid of reddish tints out of hair once in? Has she got shampoo/conditioner to maintain the colour and stop it from fading? I missed the stories themselves so I’m not sure on what she’s had done, but judging from the pic with the foils, has she had the colour put in at her root and not at the ends? I’m ginger and I have a money piece and colour on the ends (like a subtle balayage) to brighten things up and bring my features out a bit. It looks like her colour is very heavy on the top of her head, how is that going to grow out!!?
what’s a money piece??

What does she see in the pics she posts of herself, because she posts things that would be deleted so fast off my phone that time would go backwards, and photos that would send me into a spiral of sobbing and hating myself.

But she’s there, grinning away as her fanny eats her ugly shorts looking like Tweedledum.
What I wouldn’t give for her deluded confidence.
Tweedledum 🤣🤣🤣 I'm in the hairdresser and that made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣

• Haha

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
As much as I would love to stay there, annoyed me that they gave so many free rooms to influencers back for the official reopening working with the limited options from my local airport it would cost me roughly €5000 so I’d rather stay in Val deurope and be able to hit Paris itself and dlp for less in total than that hotel cost
Absolutely, there a few good hotel options that are right next to the RER station or a 15minute walk away from the south bus station/security entrance, plus options for apartments if you have a family and don't want to be crammed into a room with two double beds where there is barely room to swing a cat if there's 4 of you in there.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Off topic but this girl went to the gp for a stick because her body went into shock from sudden exercise and I got inflamed knees from my gym physio and I’m scaling it back in one part, still determined to do the leg extensions fully. This is where constant instant gratification is a problem because fitness and building strength is very much a journey with bumps
Just realised autocorrect changed stitch to stick. Most people got what I meant sorry for any confusion

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
I have stayed there (paid for by work), was nice enough but .... to be fair looking at her reel didn't make me think WOW its so much nicer than when we stayed

But if your reading here Bogie ........we had a castle view! Which was certainly better than the view you've paid for !
Wow! Were you in the Castle club level?

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Apart from yewtu.be is there any other way to view her vlog, as I appear to have been locked out (don't know why).

rhvt

Anyone got the Instagram website for the blocked people like me? 😂

I did have it but closed it ages ago and now I can’t find it 🙃