Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ben Dover

May 2018 v June 2024

Two photos taken just SIX years apart. But they’ll tell you that they’re living their best lives and all that bollocks. Both looking like they have aged at least TWENTY years due to constant over indulgence, laziness and lack of self awareness

F91A6315-D857-4F21-B3E6-AE63D58BFF07.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

peppy21

I am years too late to these threads. Only just stumbled upon brogan and thought I’d see if she has a tattle page. I’ve been reading some past threads and I’m crying at people calling him Bench 😭😭 I don’t know why it’s so funny. And someone called her Bog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry I know you’ve all been doing this for ages but I just casually thought I’d come on here out of curiosity and was not expecting to be crying laughing. Someone on the page before this called her Bongo and I can’t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 58

spoonqueen

Ok, so I've done some digging. This YouTube wellness retreat wasn't invite-only. It's something she applied to attend. There's another apply to attend event next Monday, let's see if she's there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

emerald

VIP Member
I really don't want book recommendations from a 30 year old woman who still refers to them as "reading books".

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Going to Shake Shack and polishing off a burger, large fries, large lemonade and a ‘Pride’ milkshake and then 3 or 4 hours later going to Buns N Buns and polishing off 6 bao buns and some other sushi bits between them as well as a cocktail each. Is it any wonder they weigh 750 pounds combined?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

mart88

She’s on threads flexing about forcing a British business to come down in price to match a quote of one that manufactures in China. If they can spend close to 5k on two nights in DLP, I don’t think they should be haggling over £350 for shutters in their horrible house

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

0hmybongo

Anyone else think calling a book “trash” publicly is too much? If someone called content of hers trash she’d cry, block them and buy herself a sweet treat. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Clovis

VIP Member
With that stretch filter, was she going for the Kirby with legs meme?
IMG_20240615_114430.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Rachel the reader

Went to see a play called Hades town and then advised it took awhile to realise he was underground.

You mean Hades Lord of the underworld was ...underground. I mean no shit any five year old who has watched Disney's Hercules could tell you that, but then she is a fake Disney fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 48