Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to be gay to like musicals 🙄
if you read my full post, it clearly states that obviously some guys enjoy theatre (and that’s whatever their preference in partners is!). It goes way beyond him “liking musicals”, a lot of people in this thread suspect he is gay and it’s not solely based on the fact he “likes musicals”. It’s more the fact he enjoys shows like mean girls & frozen (not classic musicals) along with everything else…

Reactions: 8
IMG_0110.png

Feel like I could have moulded better teeth for her. I am not a dentist.

Why does she constantly overuse the words maximised, prioritise, achieve, navigate and logistics. Is she trying to sound clever? If so, she needs to learn more than those 5 words which she shoe-horns into every single vlog.

I don’t understand how she couldn’t ‘keep up’ with insta stories while she was away, yet she took 1500 photos in 3 days. Average of 500 photos a day. Let’s say she has 8 hours sleep. That’s 500 photos in 16 hours. That’s one photo every two minutes average. So she was CONSTANTLY on her phone. But unable to upload to insta? It takes seconds (if you don’t edit). She really classes insta as ‘work’ doesn’t she. Can’t she realise that the viewers are people using insta casually. We know what is involved in posting to your insta story (ie nothing). It’s like she doesn’t post contemporaneously so that she can do her little recaps when she gets home (which she genuinely considers to be work). It’s hilarious. I’d love to see her in a proper job. She would have a melt down and would deserve every second.

how can benji pander to her like this? cooking all her meals. doing all housework. no job of his own. for a 29 year old man its disgusting. i don't understand how her followers can’t see this???

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I love doing random pauses. The faces she pulls are hilarious and a tad deranged.
the teefs are too big and look like they are going to fall out no wonder she covers her mouth when eating it must be really awkward.

I mean the hair… hagrid incarnate right there.
Although she has more volume than normal, makes me think she’s used a diffuser and not said 🤔 but it also looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards

View attachment 2990088
God she’s such an ugly beast! Gross 🤮
Can’t wait too see these Disney Paris vlogs and see her make a fool of herself yet again on the internet 😏
I’m in need of some fun entertainment - I’ve been struck down with the covid this week argh.. between the fever, the coughing up all of my organs, the body aches blah blah 🤧

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spoke too soon
Jfc no way! Is this normal? Because I don’t think it is…
And why never a picture of her and him? Not that we need to see more because they are not a couple to aspire to be.
And everytime I see her in that dress I just think girl you had some much time to actually look and feel your best but you ate it all away and look a state!!

Reactions: 10
Jfc no way! Is this normal? Because I don’t think it is…
And why never a picture of her and him? Not that we need to see more because they are not a couple to aspire to be.
And everytime I see her in that dress I just think girl you had some much time to actually look and feel your best but you ate it all away and look a state!!
I still can't get over that she took more care of her hair going to DLP for the weekend than she did for her wedding. I mean, I know the colour looked exactly the same after the dye but at least it looked clean and shiny (the first time in a very long time). Whereas she did literally zero for her wedding. It looks like she just rolled out of bed. I guess that says it all about how much she valued her own wedding, it was merely transactional.

Reactions: 16
I still can't get over that she took more care of her hair going to DLP for the weekend than she did for her wedding. I mean, I know the colour looked exactly the same after the dye but at least it looked clean and shiny (the first time in a very long time). Whereas she did literally zero for her wedding. It looks like she just rolled out of bed. I guess that says it all about how much she valued her own wedding, it was merely transactional.
Of all the things to do/fix she’s done stuff that actually requires little to no effort to feel better about herself.
She should have used the gym and PT more to actually work out and it would have boosted confidence and made her feel better about how she looked.
But then again are we surprised, look at the lack of videos and the type of content she puts out she regurgitates, repeats and does less and less as time goes on.
---
God she’s such an ugly beast! Gross 🤮
Can’t wait too see these Disney Paris vlogs and see her make a fool of herself yet again on the internet 😏
I’m in need of some fun entertainment - I’ve been struck down with the covid this week argh.. between the fever, the coughing up all of my organs, the body aches blah blah 🤧
if her pictures are anything to go by she’s going to look like she stepped out of the shrek universal studios world in to the wrong theme park. I can’t decide if she looks like a witch or a ogre more 🤣 and she’ll definitely provide a good vlog for a laugh

Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Off topic but this girl went to the gp for a stick because her body went into shock from sudden exercise and I got inflamed knees from my gym physio and I’m scaling it back in one part, still determined to do the leg extensions fully. This is where constant instant gratification is a problem because fitness and building strength is very much a journey with bumps
Just realised autocorrect changed stitch to stick. Most people got what I meant sorry for any confusion

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2991174
She looks like a dropped Petit Filous.
she looks like there’s nothing going on behind her eyes the smile looks fake and she looks like she’s trying to push a fart out

the rings are strangling her finger surprised it’s not purple and some definate photo blurring on her wrist happening 🤔🤣
Also the massive spot on her nose - cut out the sugar brogan it will do you a world of good
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her hair actually looks dreadful at DLP in the shots of her in the pink dress. It looks crispy.

Her hair actually looks dreadful at DLP in the shots of her in the pink dress. It looks crispy.
At least it looked clean when she left the hairdressers. But as we know, she hasn't got a clue how to look after her hair so it's back to the usual mess quicker than you can say marriage of convenience.

• Haha
View attachment 2990452
So this is what she's been up to... Re-reading it? She's already read it once.
I dip in and out of the Adam twattan thread, but these two really are peas in a very beige pod. Adam asked the illustrator to change one of the drawings because it was “too spicy”. It was a drawing of two young guys having an embrace. Tell me your sex life is as spicy as flour without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That outfit 🤢🤢 the shorts do her no favours at all- looks like an adult nappy

IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
For someone who uses props, 0.5 lense and stupid leg points to hide her weight gain, she hasn’t done a good job here. Just goes to show what she really hides in her photos

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.