Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she hardly ever showed us the living room at Kev's was because most of the time it was full of suitcases, bags and sanitary pads

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has serious problems. Suitcases and hairbrushes are a good example. She is not happy and is spending/ eating/ whatever to find happiness and it isn’t working. It’s so sad to watch.

Reactions: 11
She has serious problems. Suitcases and hairbrushes are a good example. She is not happy and is spending/ eating/ whatever to find happiness and it isn’t working. It’s so sad to watch.
That’s a good point! The last time we counted brushes I’m sure we got to 11?? Someone needs to tally the brushes and suitcases. She’s hoarding big time.

Reactions: 1
I literally thought that too. I can only wear pads. Why does she think she's too old? And whats it got to do with the coil?
Glad I’m not the only one who thought this, I’m in my late 20s and only wear pads 😂 can’t say I’ve ever felt embarrassed about it, not something everyone tends to know is it? Even if they did can’t say I’d care 😂

Reactions: 11
She cant take a normal piccie anymore
I find it awkward at the best of times taking a picture in public, never mind if I had to contort myself and stare into the sky and smile?! What on Earth must passers by think 🤣 if I asked my mum to take a photo like that and took 5 mins to get my pose right she’d ask wtf I was doing 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why a grown up woman needs to shame other women about their choices when it comes to periods? Calm down, lady, there are much more women in the world who wish could even have a cloth as they live in third world countries.

Like give us an informative video if you want to (that means you are at least doing some work in researching a subject) but don't preach :cautious:

Edit: Also I think everyone can make their own choice as well when it comes to contraception but I don't think she should be so dismissive of condoms? Especially thinking that she might have quite a few younger girls watching? Also, from my experience, a man who loves you would prefer using condoms for your protection than make you insert stuff in your body or taking pills that can screw up hormones (once again, everyone makes their choice and I know loads of women who have other methods of contraception for various reasons). Just think she should make it clear to her younger viewers especially that condoms are safe to use and do have their advantages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I've gotta say I'm happy I found this forum. I used to follow brogan but gave up because she was so entitled and irritating. I went back on her page today for a scroll and it's literally ad after ad after ad after ad. That's not relatable, do one, love. Thankful for all of the tea on this page that I can soak up!!

Reactions: 18
Glad I’m not the only one who thought this, I’m in my late 20s and only wear pads 😂 can’t say I’ve ever felt embarrassed about it, not something everyone tends to know is it? Even if they did can’t say I’d care 😂
Im the wrong side of 30 and still wear them. I did wear tampons but didn't like them. Ive no idea what my friends wear because who even talks about it?? Also i cringed when she took her mum to her appointment. Ew.

Reactions: 6
Ah the wee designer brand bleep posing for piccies absolutely embarrassing bet Julie got the same pic taken . But brogan you are posing at a designer discount outlet so stop pretending you are part of the country club elite. Monday’s vlog will be featuring Garfield’s 3rd Ralphie jumper 🙄 that jumper is in the outlet as it’s hideous . She will feel happy spending until she gets home sits on her arse and realise how she unfulfilled her life is surrounding by 100 unused backpacks 100 packing cubes a million hairbrushes and now more suitcases which will be left abandoned at poor Kevs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When we moved house I didn’t shop for myself for months unless it was stuff for the house. No wonder this “reno” is going nowhere ... she’s spending all her house budget on crap she doesn’t need and more clutter to take to the new house

Reactions: 10
don't know why she hasn't tried keto? or anything for that matter ? i put weight on when i went on the pill but then i stuck at slimming world and lost it and more...
she could try a new diet every 6 weeks or so - vlog the meal plans, tally up the cost vs the other ones and create some new content other than buying suitcases and saying what's up her vagina!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I moved in three months ago and money has been so tight all I've bought for myself in that time has been a pair of new boots. Then again, if you're sitting on your arse depending on your partner then I daresay you wouldn't even blink about spending the money.

Reactions: 2
Any other couple would be dying to have their own space after living with a parent.
I’ve spent this year redecorating my house as a single parent - a few hours each evening and a Sunday and I would paint, gloss and have a new carpet fitted within a week.

Reactions: 7
I just think all this fast fashion is a bit grim to be honest and the constant buying of new clothes...each to their own, but I only buy clothes twice a year (unless it’s a very special occasion like a close relatives wedding). Usually buy some new stuff at the start of summer and some at the start of winter, anything I don’t wear goes to charity, but I’ve had some of my stuff years and years, plus I only buy the new stuff with vouchers I got for my birthday or Christmas!

I hate how so many of these influencers promote fast fashion and then preach about the environment, there’s a few who are really bad for it, especially brogan, she doesn’t need all this stuff!

Reactions: 13
I can’t with their new obsession with designer things like they own a house and now they’ve become label-lovers.... don’t get me wrong I would love to have designer things (I’ve wanted a kate spade handbag and Barbour coat for years) but it strikes me that Benji and brogan think they’re better than others because they’ve got labels on their wellies and designer bears on their chest

Reactions: 14
Is it too early for a new thread title suggestion

To the tune of 12 days of Christmas (gotta keep it seasonal gals):

12 hairbrushes, 11 suitcases ... and a house that will never be complete!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.