Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So big potato haven't shared any of brogans games night photos this year! But they have shared other people's. Her best pal Beth and beauty Megan haven't shared any photos of the tit show either. Awkward. I like a good game for a short period but how can 5 young girls get together and literally play games? No chit chat or any normal girl stuff in their 20s?? Boys make up money sex holidays child hood memories. Just giant potato playing!!!!

Reactions: 5
Omg the bit at 16:49 of this tit show games night. We need a gif where’s @Meg1912 when u need her 😂😂😂
“And then I get another go, because IIIII got them” spoken in a Braggy, snobby Brogan voice. Omg I could punch her one right there 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg the bit at 16:49 of this tit show games night. We need a gif where’s @Meg1912 when u need her 😂😂😂
“And then I get another go, because IIIII got them” spoken in a Braggy, snobby Brogan voice. Omg I could punch her one right there 👊🏼
She is acting like a 2 year old that is uncontrollable after they’ve eaten too many party rings. Wtf is up with her? She’s running at 100mph and almost shaking!?

She only got one thing right and she’s almost on the verge of a meltdown “I got one, it’s fine, it’s fine” and then it cuts off..

Reactions: 4
Beth acted like she doesn't like Brogan in the games night video towards the end...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Beth is probably only palling around with her to help her own channel views. Brogan is so unlikable I wonder how anyone could actually tolerate her let alone enjoy her company.

Reactions: 8
So big potato haven't shared any of brogans games night photos this year! But they have shared other people's. Her best pal Beth and beauty Megan haven't shared any photos of the tit show either. Awkward. I like a good game for a short period but how can 5 young girls get together and literally play games? No chit chat or any normal girl stuff in their 20s?? Boys make up money sex holidays child hood memories. Just giant potato playing!!!!
I agree. Don’t we all when we see friends that maybe we haven’t seen for a while just end up chatting and putting the world right? Even if I have a game by the time we have said what needs to be said it 1am and we are hammered!

Reactions: 2
I agree. Don’t we all when we see friends that maybe we haven’t seen for a while just end up chatting and putting the world right? Even if I have a game by the time we have said what needs to be said it 1am and we are hammered!
This is why she is so laughable and desperate, its very sad to watch. I would get some funny ass look from my lot if i got out a potato game instead of a bottle of wine and kisstory on loud lol

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion maybe.. but I quite liked Beth in the vlog, she seemed quite down to earth and her throwing the card in frustration when nobody guessed hers was something I’d do tbh 😂 instead of faking that every game is perfect like our Big ASSbassador Bogey 🤭

Unpopular opinion maybe.. but I quite liked Beth in the vlog, she seemed quite down to earth and her throwing the card in frustration when nobody guessed hers was something I’d do tbh 😂 instead of faking that every game is perfect like our Big ASSbassador Bogey 🤭
Agree, I haven't seen the big potato vid but have had a couple of interactions with Beth. She's alright. Hopefully she'll soon see Brogie for who she is....

Reactions: 6
She's vile. She "washed dried and straightened" her "naturally thick" hair on Thursday, THURSDAY. She then sweated it out on the train all of yesterday, and today is styling the sweaty mess for tit-Sea. Bet she won't wash it all weekend 🤢 She'll clear the convention centre. Most people going to an event like that as a featured bleeping creator would want to be as fresh as possible, surely?! Ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That air bnb was over 300 quid for the night.. expensive price to pay for bleeping up your "renovations"

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like pulling their hair out or jamming something in their ears everytime she says 'Sit-see'? Drives me insane!!! 😖

And she's been wearing that C'est Bon jumper everyday since Thursday too 🤢

View attachment 60953
Given Brogan's much documented problems with clothes shrinking in the washing machine (yeh, right) I strongly suspect she's given up washing clothes completely. It'll be yet another thing that's overwhelming so she just doesn't do it (like taking out the bins).

My theory is that she wears clothes until they stink then chucks them out. It would explain why she wears one thing to death then it's never seen again and why she's constantly buying new clothes.

Reactions: 9
Can you guys imagine what bogey smells like when she wears those crotch snatching leather pants. Bet she smells like a yeast infection. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.