Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the coldest day of the bloody season so far and she's got her cankles out!

Definitely a new coat.

Reactions: 3
Should have put a bet on what she would wear. So predictable. Another day of manic grinning and forced banchee laughing
Also - this stupid standing position she does is really starting to piss me off!

she has to have her legs that wide apart so her thighs don’t bunch up the jump suit at a guess. Just looks stupid to me, looks like a fat toddler.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191201-125805.png

Hahaha. Oh sitc was a sell out weekend then!!! Looks totally dead! Maybe the BFG brogan cleared the place out with her stinky, swollen vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
... or people voted with their feet. Binky B and Brogan are made for each other. Both as unpleasant as each other.

Reactions: 11
She has definitely edited that piccie she is not that thin and long we see that in her vlogs.. and all for the gram because she has got to be absolutely freezing posing like that - it would of took her 10 minutes to get into that strange pose. I dunno why she insists on having photos taken that look so unnatural and awkward.

Has she disabled comments on the piccie too? It’s not like her little naive fans to not comment some ass kissing shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God she will have such an ego from that but the exhibition looks dead. Honestly working on exhibitions I can’t believe it even makes any money. How do exhibitors justify paying money for an empty show? 😱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.