Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those bloody new clothes she's bought in the last fortnight alone and she wears the oldest, tattiest pair of jeans she owns ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Reactions: 3
You can see vag flaps ! Why did she put that picture on the internet ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m sorry but you can literally see her whole fat fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello 999 Iโ€™d like to report a very serious CRIME

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm in pain just looking at that. Is this how men feel when they see other men get kicked in the bollocks in films?

Edit: How sad is it that she's literally the first one in the 'creators' room? Girl don't be so desperate, it's not a good look

Reactions: 10
How can she look in the mirror and think, "my vagina looks great rn, imma post a piccie online, s'laters"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are a lot of influencers I really enjoy following, but would I travel to another city and pay to meet them...? No! Why are these people so excited to pay actual money to meet Brogan and have a photo with her??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.