Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at the NEC at a shopping event! Is it sitc now? - I’ve seen a sign 🤪
Yep it's this weekend. I might be going on Sunday thanks to a friend who has #gifted me her ticket. I'm intrigued to see some of these influencers in the wild, but also know it'll be a load of tit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Yep it's this weekend. I might be going on Sunday thanks to a friend who has #gifted me her ticket. I'm intrigued to see some of these influencers in the wild, but also know it'll be a load of tit :ROFLMAO:
The good food show is on... people don’t seem to be heading for WITC!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please get a selfie with our bogie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know why she is ‘absolutely exhausted’ after sitting on a direct train for 4 hours.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh. The return of the LongCHOMP bags, she never used to shut up about them.

Don’t know why she is ‘absolutely exhausted’ after sitting on a direct train for 4 hours.....
She’s pathetic. My friend was up at 5am yesterday for a train to London (from Newcastle) had a full days work and then had to travel back and not get home until almost midnight. He’s got a full week like that next week and I never hear him complain.

Reactions: 6
She’s Exhausted 😂😂 must be so hard sitting on her arse watching Disney films on her phone and munching on orange twirls and m&ms!! She’s a lazy boot !! I’m up at 5am 4x a week I have to organise myself get my 11 month old ready for nursery, drop her off drive a further 30/40 mins to work put in an 8hr shift do the same journey home , pack a house up when she’s in bed as we are moving. Oh brogie can I borrow your weighed bleeping blanket 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve done that train before and the times she would have got it aren’t even bad! She is a lazy little lump! Like her version of work is a joke

I was thinking the other day, brogie never does anything in full, like she goes on holiday on a freebie and is making content (so don’t class this as a proper break) so gives herself time off from emptying the bins etc, she really should just book a holiday herself and then come back and understand what the difference of working is, she will never go back to work full time!

I forgot to mention this earlier but, big potato games are in TK max! So brogan’s discount code isn’t the place to be going if your after them 😂

How is this lump exhausted? She has travelled on a train for 4 hours, that’s 4 hours sat on her arse doing nothing overly strenuous. She irritates me beyond belief.. I have just finished a 13hr shift on labour ward with a norovirus outbreak, delivering babies in a potentially fatal situation to mum and baby made worse with this horrible virus. THAT is exhausting not watching bleeping YouTube or Disney while struggling to come up for air because she’s stuffing M&M’s in her gob at a rate of knots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.