Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous in her traditional wedding dress when the venue is where BBC Sherlock Holmes fans get lunch. She should have worn a simple dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Context for non locals, it’s literally a cafe/bar in the middle of the high street opposite a McDonald’s 😬 in contrast to thinking she might go to chewton glen this is hilarious 😅 edit: also think that beales is boarded up now too?

IMG_4772.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Context for non locals, it’s literally a cafe/bar in the middle of the high street opposite a McDonald’s 😬 in contrast to thinking she might go to chewton glen this is hilarious 😅 edit: also think that beales is boarded up now too?

View attachment 2900942
So did she huffalump her way down the high street in the dress, or get changed in the communal loos? 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

This is insane

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah Bournemouth high street is an absolute dive now, everything is boarded up and it’s full on homeless camps, she’d look ridiculous walking down it in that dress!🤣Really surprised by her choice! She obviously didn’t want to spend much on her friends and family….😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like I honestly think a village hall and a caterer would be a nicer choice 😅 this is the equivalent of having your wedding party at slug and lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 54
First pic is seriously GIVING Bruce Bogtrotter vibes. Bet Trunchbull would've put Big B in The Chokey, actually no... she wouldn't fit xoxo.
And no way would Miss Trunchbull be able to swing Brogs around in the air by her rat tail plaits, she'd give herself a hernia trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should have rented some tables and put them in their plastic garden. Finger food buffet and a cake. She's such an influencer, she would have put a cute backdrop and some accessories to take photos. Order these biscuits she likes so much but never buy herself and have them personalised to give to the 9 guests present.
This is clearly something they're doing to get money from their families but the execution is lacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cosy Club Bournemouth hosted some influencer evenings recently for the Bournemouth bloggers. My money is on the only place to offer to do it for free for her - any traditional venue would have refused to comp a Saturday at the start of the wedding season.

Reactions: 26
Internet people are weird. Inviting people they hardly know to important events. She seems closer to Gary, she always mentions talking to him on the phone for hours. But still, they barely meet in real life. Unless you stay physically close to people for a long period of time, you can never know if you like them or not. That's what happened with Charlotte when they went to Orlando. They clashed during the first days and she abandoned her like the mean witch she is.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe she chose the cosy club. I'm local and can confirm that it's at the arse end of town, a bit of a dive now with every other place empty or boarded up, plus sadly lots of homeless people also hang around that area.

She could of chosen one of the many hotels along the sea front, most of them have smaller size rooms and they would have had a sea view.

As someone else said they clearly don't want to spend too much on other people but happy to splurge the cash on themselves.

And her sat there in her wedding dress, just looks odd. It's the sort of place I would meet some friends for lunch on Saturday, not where I would have a wedding 'do'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Then take a leave of absence from her cushyTV job to grieve privately. Everytime I read the news from the UK there’s another article where she’s talking about how she’s broke because of his illness, how the council keeps sending her letters, etc. No tit, all the things regular folks have dealt with for decades while having a family member seriously ill/dying.

I just hate people milking death/illness for sympathy and attention whether it’s a spouse or a pet.
I've topped coming onto this page and you're the reason why.

I know this is a thread to witch and moan, but you are taking it to the extreme and bitching and moaning about everyone, including people on here.

Thunk you need to go out and touch some grass. You have a seriously unkind personality seeping through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.