Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to chuckle at her saying they wish they had more time, but they will definitely be back. At every place.Maybe don't go on a cruise then, you turnips.

The whole holiday looks so boring. My retired parents love cruises, and while they don't appeal to me personally, their trips look fun, and they threw themselves into the culture. They are fitter than Broges and Benji too.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Quite predictable that now the wedding and her birthday are done she’s miserable and lashing out at people.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So which is it Brogan? Your days/time/first morning in a place or the reality you're trying to hide, that it is only 5-8 hrs in most places. It's excuse after excuse because she knows she isn't a travel vlogger and she isn't really exploring the world at all. Firmly in her white privilege comfort zone with her Starbies 🤢 and M&S

I don't buy that she has had loads of messages from subscribers, I reckon it might be a combo of that and her reading here. Nothing else to do at sea on this boring ass expensive trip I guess (*cough* what does the gym look like *cough*)

TLDR; The 'lady' doth protest too much and she knows everyone is right

Reactions: 33
Her managers need to advise her not to comment back no matter how much she’s pissed off, it’s not very professional.
After all, it’s most likely the only way she’s going back to Indonesia is on a ‘kindly gifted trip’
Most of her past travels have also been gifted.

Her style of vlogging does not suit this trip, she could have saved herself a bunch of work doing less filming and less photos.
Quality over quantity - Bogie learn the meaning.

There are also moments she slips in to this being an ad for PianO.
Don’t get me wrong I like shopping, nothing wrong with it but I don’t plan that in to my holidays abroad. I also don’t watch vlogs of 2 overweight and entitled twats going to foreign shopping malls creaming themselves over how much tat and food they can get even if it’s their holiday/honeymoon - none of that is appealing and in some bits they were boarder line racist.

Repeating the same things in each vlog is… boring AF.

Reactions: 37
She loved that garden place because it meant she got to do her third favourite thing behind eating and shopping…. Spending hours taking hundreds of photos/ videos of herself. It’s bizarre how obsessed she is with having her fat head in every single shot. Absolute narcissist. And the reason it’s taking so long nowadays to post these shots is shown in that five year decline comparison- it takes quite a while to edit/stretch/photoshop them to what she thinks is acceptable.

edited to add…. Just looked back at some photos I took of a pretty special 2 week trip. I counted 320 photos and I was in 25 of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Wowww that comment under the YT vid is soo unprofessional. She’s the one that claims to be a ‘travel blogger’. You can guarantee there’s been an ugly crying meltdown to her stuffed teddies and a call made to mejulie about all the criticism

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, after that backhanded “duck you” to her followers, I’d be amazed if she has any followers left by the end of this trip. How incredibly disrespectful to the followers who essentially give her the income to pay for this utter shitshow of a “honeymoon”, I’m glad folk are calling her out on her tit though

Reactions: 40
Her style of vlogging is so outdated. Her content is predictable and tbh looking at the two of them I could care less for their recommendations or opinions. I watched the Caribbean PianO vlog somebody put in here yesterday and it was polarising. They were a different couple, really happy together and they had character.
Nowadays the slogs are literally documenting their decline in every aspect of life and very much just a means to an end.
---
Cape Town predictions:

-Cable cart up the mountain whilst binjuice tells us facts recites from Google
-it’s very clean and safe here
-3638364 photos of herself stretched beyond belief
-cheeky Nando’s whilst in Cape Town
-trip to starbies for a mug to remember the country they’ve travelled to spent less than 8 hours in
-tat shopping
-we are definitely going to come back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Brogans story about Benji’s reading (esp with the music) almost sounds like a Hope House update 🤣🤣
IMG_5077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Her managers need to advise her not to comment back no matter how much she’s pissed off, it’s not very professional.
After all, it’s most likely the only way she’s going back to Indonesia is on a ‘kindly gifted trip’
Most of her past travels have also been gifted.

Her style of vlogging does not suit this trip, she could have saved herself a bunch of work doing less filming and less photos.
Quality over quantity - Bogie learn the meaning.

There are also moments she slips in to this being an ad for PianO.
Don’t get me wrong I like shopping, nothing wrong with it but I don’t plan that in to my holidays abroad. I also don’t watch vlogs of 2 overweight and entitled twats going to foreign shopping malls creaming themselves over how much tat and food they can get even if it’s their holiday/honeymoon - none of that is appealing and in some bits they were boarder line racist.

Repeating the same things in each vlog is… boring AF.
Its the fact SHE HAD a pinned comment and went BACK to edit and add that bitchy comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In her stories she says “we are in Cape Town over the Easter weekend.” Hmm technically true but makes it sound like they are there for a while when in reality they are there for about 8 hours on Easter Monday! 20 days of the cruise left and only 3 days on land. Cape Town to Uk takes 14 days, broken up with a few hours stop in Tenerife on day 10!!!
11FCF1CE-AA4A-4126-AC0D-F355C39A92FF.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
957269BB-7FEC-465C-9230-619CC0F51B0A.png

Well maybe if she wasn’t jumping all over the place with her content she wouldn’t be making typos and flags and what she did where…

Sorry it’s going to be Singapore on IG all week, Hong Kong vlogs Thursday and next Monday, but she’s not been to either place for over a week (or two) and will actually be in South Africa during this time and was in Mauritius yesterday when she started posting from Singapore?! Make it make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

On the topic of safe and clean and friendly, she’s none of those three things herself so perhaps she should have stayed at home in the dodgy part of Bournemouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2837726
Well maybe if she wasn’t jumping all over the place with her content she wouldn’t be making typos and flags and what she did where…

Sorry it’s going to be Singapore on IG all week, Hong Kong vlogs Thursday and next Monday, but she’s not been to either place for over a week (or two) and will actually be in South Africa during this time and was in Mauritius yesterday when she started posting from Singapore?! Make it make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

On the topic of safe and clean and friendly, she’s none of those three things herself so perhaps she should have stayed at home in the dodgy part of Bournemouth.
Making it sound like she’s churning out so much top quality content when it’s a couple of reels and Instagram photos. It’s really not hard Broges

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.