Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s fucked me right off. She says she’s not a guide but she includes maps of her taxi routes and shows us exactly where the malls are that they went to. Benjis only purpose on the vlog is to mansplain some facts about the places they go. So which is it?
If I was her content/brand manager I’d be dropping her like a hot bag of tit. To make 2 years worth of content leading up to this amazing cruise and then telling your followers to duck off complaining about seeing nothing but a mall and the laundry room. I hope people stop engaging with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Seeing her stomping round those gardens in Singapore has made me feel unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s making out she’s trapped in their room while Ben’s enjoying himself and bringing her food while she stresses away about her content and that she hasn’t had time to read/do classes but this is what she’s choosing to do, she has no ability to actually grab life and live it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly if any of us out there with proper jobs were as tit as she is, we’d have been sacked years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, lose some weight and MAYBE you would struggle less in the heat.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

HONESTLY BROGAN F YOU YOU ENTITLED MOOSE

View attachment 2837254
Wow, how rude! What a lovely response to the followers that have essentially contributed to her being able to afford this holiday.

In that case Bogie if this isn't a 'guide' then I suggest you stop calling yourself a travel vlogger.

As another poster said, VERY unprofessional to post this response, even though this trip wasn't gifted this is still part of her business and she needs to learn when to say nothing at all. I hope brands see this and decide never to work with her as this response speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s sad that by now we know what the vlog will be

Looking unwashed and greasy while they get breakfast
Hot footing it to the nearest Starbucks for a mug
Shopping at globally known brands in a mall
Going to a souvenir shop for pins
Spending 5 mins at a place of actual culture whilst looking extremely bored
Another souvenir shop for another pin or plush
Back to the ship 💀
I’m also adding Boulder’s Beach in as a prediction - the human boulder will give the penguins a run for their money with her waddling and scare them all off
---
She said in her IG stories that they’re doing Table Mountain too! Lol No Robben Island Prison. But that would mean that they know who Nelson Mandela is.
of course they are doing table mountain - need to get a bloody PIN!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a mole mall traveller.
She is so salty when people criticize her. It's like she isn't aware of free will and that people on the Internet can say what they want and how they want to say it under anonymity. Girl we're vicious out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its the fact SHE HAD a pinned comment and went BACK to edit and add that bitchy comment lol
Commenting back privately or personally if she’s going be a witch should stop no matter where it is.
If it’s pinned she’ll likely annoy more people with how petulant she sounds
If she’s so sensitive about it she should hire someone to approve comments for her so she doesn’t see the ones that say something constructive or negative.
no one asked for vlogs she produced them she should be accepting not everyone will agree with it because she’s advertising as travel vlogger who essential doesn’t travel off her own planning and shops in malls most the time

Reactions: 14
She’s 2-3 weeks behind!!! Fk knows how. I’m still baffled with all this editting she’s doing on sea days.
Editing means eating too much lunch & sleeping for 4 hours in the afternoon!
---
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

View attachment 2837254
She is such a rude witch!

Reactions: 7
Making it sound like she’s churning out so much top quality content when it’s a couple of reels and Instagram photos. It’s really not hard Broges
What do you mean? THIS IS TOP QUALITY CONTENT!
Screenshot_20240326_102951_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2837254
Hahahaha! This has absolutely made my day! Brogs...you are literally putting your trip on the internet to make money but you don't think people should comment on it? :ROFLMAO:

I don't buy that she has had loads of messages from subscribers, I reckon it might be a combo of that and her reading here. Nothing else to do at sea on this boring ass expensive trip I guess (*cough* what does the gym look like *cough*)

TLDR; The 'lady' doth protest too much and she knows everyone is right
I think it 100% proves that she is vetting all of her comments. She claims shes had messages being critical but there's not a single critical comment below the video, just arse kissing ones. How likely is it that she'd have people messaging her but none of them just commenting on it? Not very!

Reactions: 30
I’m also adding Boulder’s Beach in as a prediction - the human boulder will give the penguins a run for their money with her waddling and scare them all off
---

of course they are doing table mountain - need to get a bloody PIN!!! 🙄🙄🙄
They might not have the time to go see the penguins (and the Baboons!) given all the shopping and eating they will be doing.....

Tbh I don't want them to go there. I had the greatest morning on Foxy beach last month and it's one of my favourite travel memories. Penguins, on a beach! I lost my tiny mind haha. And got a bit scared by all of the dassies on the walkways. The babies were cute but there was this real chonky boy and he did not like me one bit. I've never seen an animal look so angry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In her stories she says “we are in Cape Town over the Easter weekend.” Hmm technically true but makes it sound like they are there for a while when in reality they are there for about 8 hours on Easter Monday! 20 days of the cruise left and only 3 days on land. Cape Town to Uk takes 14 days, broken up with a few hours stop in Tenerife on day 10!!!
View attachment 2837710
She said yesterday they had an overnight there?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.