Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because we made a point of saying they weren't posting about those places? Plus Brogan likes to pretend she's 'too busy enjoying herself' when in reality, she's a simpleton who takes ages to do anything.

I mean she isn't as delayed in her vlogs and socials as Vicki No Detail but I imagine her sitting on her mountain of tat in her Travelodge room and inside her brain is

'hello darkness my old friend'

as she stares blankly at a wall. Probably thinking about what she's gonna eat or what she's going to try and brag about next
You nailed it! She’s a complete thick simpleton. That’s why it takes her so long to edit or post anything. She literally doesn’t grasp how or why she should do it differently.

Reactions: 23
Take a shot every time she says they want to return somewhere. The way she says it because they’ve not had ‘enough time’ in each place. What was the point of it all Brogs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Manila Vlog -

(Doing this one as I can't be bothered boring myself with the Sea Day one just yet)

- "HUSBAND" and a zoom in shot of her moonface... VOM!
- "We spent some time in NZ and Australia" what... two bleeping days? You spent longer travelling there.
- She wasnt sure if they were going to vlog this day as it's only a single day. She shouldn't have bothered.
- "We're planning on going to the BCG, BGC, BCG? Whatever" she's such an ignorant witch.
- That's rubbed me up the wrong way, them looking for the Cabin Steward who lives in Manila and Gibbon acting like the good samaritan all proud of himself because "We put out our do not make up our room sign today 'cause any time that he saves he can spend on land" so bleeping patronising. The disgusting pig really thinks he's done his good deed for the day.

- Why is she acting snide about it taking 40 minutes to get to the mall? Gibbon saying "It's only a few miles" bleeping WALK THEN YOU LAZY PRICKS!!
- It's (I imagine, never been) a congested city hence it taking a while to get through. They're so rude.
- Cannot believe Michael Palin Lever didn't interject when she incorrectly said she'd like to island hop to Bali, thought he knew everything? head!
- All this talk about coming back is really boring now.
- Is he sat googling the place in the back of the taxi? Does he think we think he knows this tit? He literally admitted minutes before he didn't look into the place until the previous evening... LIARRRRRRRR!
- Don't even want to imagine the stench in the back of that taxi.
- These other vloggers "I've known them for years and years and YEARS" yet she's never mentioned them. Just because you've seen a video Brogan, doesn't mean they are your friends.
- The Dentures are denturing today.
- He really is absolutely downright revolting, He turns my stomach just looking at him. Repugnant.
- "Pretty much not going to HK are we" shut up you entitled wanker.
- Why can she never take a sip of any drink? Why does it have to be a mouth filling gulp? Disgusting.
- "It's like normal tea but cold but not like the flavour of tea" TRAVEL VLOGGER GUYZZZZ. #Informative
- "I'm such a creature of habit and I was a bit nervous but..." Gibbo, you're a bleeping human bin. Wanker.
- She's sat there salivating over his food and having to deal with her runny egg and salmon. LOL.

- Breakfast Ranking (like the stunted children they are) Gibbon gives it a 9.9 "Best breakfast I've EVER had, THERE'S NO FAULT TO IT" well GIVE IT A bleeping TEN THEN YOU ATTENTION SEEKING, PICK ME, CRINGEWORTHY PRICK!!!!

- Straight to a bakery on the way out... OINK!
- The overcompensating is back, equivalent of 30 pounds for breakfast and whiny brat Gibbon says you'd pay that for drinks in London anyway. Do you think they realise not everyone is as greedy as them though?
- "It's very clean" did she not expect it to be?
- IT'S A GRAPHIC NOVEL NOT A "COMIC" YOU IDIOT!
- Why is Gibbon suddenly acting like a reader... he's read one book.
- FORTY POUNDS ON PENS.
- She's manic now and on a high because she's bought something. Tragic.
- Anybody want to tell Big B that Old Navy does exist in the UK... IT'S CALLED GAP!
-
- "Unfortunately we missed George and Lucy by minutes, LITERALLY MINUTES, I don't know how we did that" and Gibbon starts his overcompensating bollocks with "We must've gone one way round the block when they went the other way round" OR OR OR OR.... they had better things to do and actively avoided you? But sure, you keep telling yourself it's the first option.

- "It feels very safe, very clean, very friendly" she's digging herself into a hole. She'd be better just keeping her mouth shut.
- "Benji has gone to find a bathroom and I've got FULL REIGN of this incredible shop" as opposed to what? Him being controlling and deciding what you need and want can and can't have?!
- "Easily what 200 quids worth of products for what 60 quid?" what guy would know that?
- Gibbon bleeping Thunberg having a witch about the plastic in the supermarket, piss off.
- She's looking for still lemonade in the fizzy section?
- Why is he telling her about where he got his shoes? SHE WAS THERE! He's gone into sales pitch mode now for Mummy Brogan to treat him to some new shoes... embarrassing. He has to get them in 3 colours as "we've been looking in every country so far" she then says "Good Job" like he's a toddler that managed to stay in the lines whilst colouring. I AM MORTIFED!
- Am I actually watching this flump cry over being in a shopping centre?
- He couldn't look at her or the camera when he "kissed" her five-head... true love right there.
- Him pointing at her shoes like he wasn't the deciding factor on why she bought them. Dick!
- "Normally we'd just chat amongst ourselves in the back but we absolutely loved Shantu" he's acting as if this poor driver is his new bestie. I AM CRINGING!
- "WE GAVE HIM A BIG TIP AS WELL FOR HIS WIFE AND THREE KIDS" Saint Brogan over here.
- Why is he describing a pin as "gorgeous"? It's a bleeping badge.
- This ape is power walking at the thought of Panda Express, they're such losers.
- "I could honestly spend a whole week here just exploring the food" I bleeping bet you could... OINK!
- "At least with all of our Grabs and that we've seen quite a bit of Manila" are they actually joking? Is this parody?
- What was that Barbie section?
- THEY FUCKED UP not realising the spring rolls are a separate side. They literally always have been. That's why they ask when you order if you want any... because it's SEPARATE.
- Is she just going to pretend that IKEA isn't there?
- "It's also the beginning of rush hour traffic and it is VERY busy" yet all we can see is her massive duck off moonface and his tits.
- Stood at a monument and they're reading off her phone what it's for, embarrassing.
- Gibbon acting like he's got any sort of clue about the history. I cannot abide him.
- WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING ABOUT THE TUK TUK? The way they're stood pissing themselves knocks me sick. I'd want to die on the spot, why would you leave that in? "In our defense we're carrying a lot of stuff" yeah... that's called lard B xoxo.
- Could she not have finished her sentence before that revolting gulping of the water?
- Saint Gibbon tipping the water guy... how heroic.
- She can see a bit through the cathedral door so by Bro's logic they've done it. #TRAVELVLOGGER
- "I'm gonna give you an exclusive lil sneak peek of all the things I bought today" because yes, the population couldn't possibly go about their day without knowing what BROGAN MOONEY LEVER hemorrhaged her money on. Her "bragging" is embarrassing.
- HE JUST SAID TAT!
- Second time she's mentioned Bali being in the Philippines.
- Gibbon and his arsey comments at the end saying the other vlogs are "a lot better" and "well done" for reaching the end. I cannot stand him, does he realise that's the income for him? The scrounging, lazy, workshy prick. HE IS VILE!
🙌 perfect way too start my day by reading this.. I look forward too your breakdown of the sea day 😏
---
The rapid decline has been crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's trying to get to 100k followers asap on IG, that's probably why she posts so far apart because soon she'll be stuck on sea with Shellie May and her husband Beniny Cricket. Probably an advice from her not-very-useful manager!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, lose some weight and MAYBE you would struggle less in the heat.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

HONESTLY BROGAN F YOU YOU ENTITLED MOOSE

1711406973228.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

View attachment 2837254
Ah that's the positive Brogan we know. Ha ha he
---

View attachment 2837254
Ah that's the positive Brogan we know. Ha ha he

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2837254
Wow, "duck off" to the subscribers. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

View attachment 2837254
Omg what a witch. Also so defensive- she must know this honeymoon has been a complete flop

• Haha
"Learning about Filipinos" rubs me the wrong way for some reason but also where?? In the malls and through a crack in a door?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2837254
Talk about thin skinned, ironically hers is like the hide of a rhino.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2837254
My god she’s so bitchy. Brogs if you hype up this trip to be your once in a lifetime cultural epiphany like you did then people will point out when you’re a twit who country hops to shop at well known brands we have in the UK

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If you’re going to pretend to be a travel vlogger then expect people who watch your vlogs to comment on your travel choices

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

View attachment 2837254
So the arse lickers aren’t impressed with her shite content either then. This has made my evening! 🤣🤣🤣

Yes Brogan, you got part of that right… you are entitled. Entitled spoilt somehow rich cunts who don’t appreciate the lucky lot in life you’ve received.

People work multiple jobs to save for a world trip or have to wait til retirement to potentially have such an opportunity or just don’t have the ability or option to entertain such a thing.

In the past two years, at the ripe old age of 28-29, they’ve both had health scares, lost an estranged parent who died of a sudden illness, and yet seemingly have either quit work and/or survived on minimal freelance influencing work in the middle of an economic downturn/end of pandemic when everyone is facing obscene increases in groceries, gas/petrol, and utilities plus interest rates on mortgages and loans.

Yet, despite all of that, they continue to abuse their bodies, piss away money on trips and tat faster than she can drink a litre of Pepsi Max and Malibu, and go on a cruise of 3/8 of the world where they do absolutely nothing but shop, eat western food, and walk by cultural sites in 5 mins on the way back to their floating Motel 6.

The absolute poster children of white privilege.

For someone who took over 10 years to reach 100k followers on YouTube and uses the platform as her primary source of income, she really doesn’t grasp the phrase “biting the hand that feeds you” when she tells her followers to watch someone else if they don’t like her shite content anymore.

I gleefully look forward to this implosion over the coming months culminating in the house being put up for sale and them either moving into Mejulie’s spare room or back at Kevin’s while she’s down at the job centre looking for work as a tea girl and he’s back with his dad and taking a right bollocking from the rest of the crew that he’s not living off his Missus anymore. 🤣🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
It makes me sad how many Filipino people are in the comments of her video, either offering travel tips thinking she’s still there, or thanking her for visiting their country. She has shown that she has absolutely ZERO respect for either them, their culture, their history, or their city, and still they’re kind to her. She doesn’t deserve that.

This Manila video made me especially angry because whilst I haven’t been to the Philippines, I have lived in a few different East Asian countries teaching English, and her utter lack of respect is really getting to me. I’m autistic and I managed to navigate the different cultures better than these two dickheads ffs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Thanks for the new thread m'loves. Can't wait to see what shopping centre they go to next
That will be the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. It has a Superdry, a Pick n Pay Supermarket for their fizzy drinks, a Starbucks for their mug and a Nando's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That will be the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. It has a Superdry, a Pick n Pay Supermarket for their fizzy drinks, a Starbucks for their mug and a Nando's 🤣
It’s sad that by now we know what the vlog will be

Looking unwashed and greasy while they get breakfast
Hot footing it to the nearest Starbucks for a mug
Shopping at globally known brands in a mall
Going to a souvenir shop for pins
Spending 5 mins at a place of actual culture whilst looking extremely bored
Another souvenir shop for another pin or plush
Back to the ship 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She said in her IG stories that they’re doing Table Mountain too! Lol No Robben Island Prison. But that would mean that they know who Nelson Mandela is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2837254
Old bogs really is an utter witch. I just want too smack her in ugly face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.