Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also adding Boulder’s Beach in as a prediction - the human boulder will give the penguins a run for their money with her waddling and scare them all off
---

of course they are doing table mountain - need to get a bloody PIN!!! 🙄🙄🙄
If they’re going to Table Mountain I would also like to predict a quick stop at Bo Kaap on the way back for a bit of toe pointing in front of the colourful buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said yesterday they had an overnight there?
0CC5B547-1596-40F7-B33E-D9BDD188F14B.png

Unless they’ve changed it- this is the latest itinerary posted on the cruise Facebook page. If they do an overnight the place is listed over two days- like Singapore and HK
391E9C4B-8059-48F5-9140-95AD74FEB030.png

Ooh hang on just found this!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Could be that it arrives late in the evening on the first day so while its technically overnight, theyre only really getting one day there?

Reactions: 10
what a cow she is.

Everytime i feel an ounce of sympathy for her she always shows her true colours.

Stop calling yourself a bleeping travel vlogger then you big lump of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Really off topic apologies.

Can anyone tell me why I can't post on certain threads? Mainly Tikotokers.

She's a mole mall traveller.
She is so salty when people criticize her. It's like she isn't aware of free will and that people on the Internet can say what they want and how they want to say it under anonymity. Girl we're vicious out there!
That’s why she doesn’t have tiktok, she’d never cope with the uncensored comments and criticism she’ll get

Reactions: 23
She's got a nerve hasn't she and that comment has really hit it lol! Re 'messages', read 'Tattle'! Someone said earlier her content is all over the place, churning out stuff from somewhere three stops ago, not getting vlogs for weeks - it's confusing (her!) so why bother?! She herself said she was on her honeymoon - so why is she 'working' through it?! She'll also complain down the line about not having any time off. Nobody, not one single person, forced her into these vlogs. She could have easily posted real time stories/grid posts and after the trip done some vlogs (for the cash), but she's churning out the same repetitive stuff she does at home and getting humpty when it's pointed out. What a doughnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched some of that Manila vlog.. she bought a new fan 🤣🤣🤣

“My other mini fan broke in the rain because I was stupid”

howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, lose some weight and MAYBE you would struggle less in the heat.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

HONESTLY BROGAN F YOU YOU ENTITLED MOOSE

View attachment 2837254
The cheeky cow. Funny how it's the same tit when she's being PAID to promote P&O though. She can't keep hiding behind the HoNeYmOoN defense.

I get such passive aggressive vibes from her lately. "Benji brought me lunch while I was WORKING and he was PLAYING" her resentment is just going to get worse and they're only a month into marriage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it 100% proves that she is vetting all of her comments. She claims shes had messages being critical but there's not a single critical comment below the video, just arse kissing ones. How likely is it that she'd have people messaging her but none of them just commenting on it? Not very!
[/QUOTE]

This is what I was thinking, there are no comments criticising her so that makes the edit sound even more rude, she needed to leave at least one or 2 for her words to make sense

Reactions: 20
Could someone please put what the comment was that she was rude about?

Reactions: 1
I think it 100% proves that she is vetting all of her comments. She claims shes had messages being critical but there's not a single critical comment below the video, just arse kissing ones. How likely is it that she'd have people messaging her but none of them just commenting on it? Not very!
This is what I was thinking, there are no comments criticising her so that makes the edit sound even more rude, she needed to leave at least one or 2 for her words to make sense
[/QUOTE]
Can you message someone on YouTube or is she pretending it's Instagram messages in which case put that comment on Instagram or just, you know, spill that you've been reading here and have taken the huff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bench has uploaded some pictures he’s taken saying he’s no ‘photo taker’ - I think he means photographer but at this point who knows

Brog’s comment makes me want to HEAVE

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She's got a nerve, hasn't she and that comment has really hit it! Re 'messages', read 'Tattle'! Someone said earlier her content is all over the place, churning out stuff from somewhere three stops ago, not getting vlogs for weeks—it's confusing (her!) so why bother?! She herself said she was on her honeymoon, so why is she 'working' through it?! She'll also complain down the line about not having any time off. Nobody, not one single person, forced her into these vlogs. She could have easily posted real-time stories/grid posts and, after the trip, done some vlogs (for the cash), but she's churning out the same repetitive stuff she does at home and getting humpty when it's pointed out. What a doughnut.
100% agree here. I am not sure if she is annoyed that she is having to spend time sitting in the dark editing these terrible vlogs whilst her new husband is out and about on the ship playing sports with the other guests, but this is HER CHOICE. I'm sure her viewers would totally understand if she'd said, 'look, we only get one honeymoon, and i don't want to spend it with a camera in my hand and in front of a laptop.' All these excuses about 'a lot of tabs open in my mind' and 'not enough time to read or go to the gym' are nonsense. Your honeymoon should be one of the most relaxing holidays you will have, and they've got 60 days of it!! This isn't hectic or busy; get a grip. Imagine if she had to cope with the stress of a real job.

If they can't afford to have the time off without the vlogging income, maybe they should have considered a cheaper or shorter honeymoon as a couple where only one of them is currently working. They could have had the braggiest 3-week holiday in the Maldives in a 5-star resort, with business-class flights for a third of the cost of this trip, and just made one vlog summarising it when they returned, so there was no need to work every day.

It really is a case of biting the hand that feeds her; she wants to be known as a travel vlogger to get the free trips and cruises, but is too lazy to properly research anything and too ill-informed and uncultured to try any activities outside of her comfort zone of shopping, eating basic western food, and'mooching' about. She's offensive and borderline racist about the places she is visiting, and she is incredibly immature. Sobbing at seeing the Hong Kong skyline from the ship, then spending two days at Disney rather than seeing any of the city?

Travel really is wasted on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Bench has uploaded some pictures he’s taken saying he’s no ‘photo taker’ - I think he means photographer but at this point who knows

#bestinstagramhusbandever - is she having a laugh :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

WTF is an "Instagram husband"?! is that different from just a normal husband?..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.