Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they have sex?

I imagine he just lies there like a limp sandbag whilst she attempts to mount him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

I imagine he just lies there like a limp sandbag whilst she attempts to mount him.
No, I really don't think they do... I think it is more of a companionship relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least if it's not been consummated they could get an annulment instead of a divorce in 6 months time

• Haha
Reactions: 16

🤣 I think it’s generous to suggest she’s able to mount anything at her size. I imagine on the odd occasion they do attempt sex he probably lies flat on top of her and tries to get it in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just had a look at her 2019 highlights video and considering it was only 4/5 years ago.... I cannot get over the state she is in now. I know we all change as we get older in looks and weight etc but she honestly looks like a different person....

I cannot get over how awful her skin is now and how big she has got.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bench has uploaded some pictures he’s taken saying he’s no ‘photo taker’ - I think he means photographer but at this point who knows

Brog’s comment makes me want to HEAVE
IMG_4578.jpeg

a couple are ok tbf but it’s got symmetry on its side so they are generally more pleasing.
But lols at his caption now he wants to improve his skills - so predictable of the ‘instagram husband’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Really cant see these two having kids
They've already been open about not wanting children which I respect them for to be quite honest. So many other people coast into it without having any idea what they're getting into.

Reactions: 34

I don’t think they do, there’s simply no sexual attraction there

If they do, I imagine they do it once on the 24th Feb (the holy date) annually, he bends her over and shoves her face in the pillow, he closes his eyes and thinks of Miguel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t know who she thinks she’s impressing by posting bits and pieces every few days or once post a day on IG. All this out of sync content… they were in Vietnam after Hong Kong and before Singapore. It makes zero sense…

Like you just left Mauritius today and you’re posting tit from 2-3 stops ago?! Why?!
Yeah this is so confusing, i have no idea where they are the now. Bùt every vlog is so late not sure why. I cant keep up and her posts today strange her IG and youtube content is different. I think posting the vlogs so late was a mistake. I understand they got married but to exclude the whole thing and just post photos is strange.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question but she bought that bag in Sydney, how has she got an affiliate link for it already? Has she legit bought a bag that she could specifically make money on?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question but she bought that bag in Sydney, how has she got an affiliate link for it already? Has she legit bought a bag that she could specifically make money on?
And what morons are messaging her asking where to get the bag? It’s the most basic witch bag out there atm. Google beige sling bag. Go into Uniqlo or even primark for gods sake

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And what morons are messaging her asking where to get the bag? It’s the most basic witch bag out there atm. Google beige sling bag. Go into Uniqlo or even primark for gods sake
Yeah was about to say it looks exactly the same as my Uniqlo bag but just £10 more expensive... I have a Primark one too.

Reactions: 22
The edit part she has added to the new video, what a rude witch. The reason you can have this honeymoon IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUBS.

Also, lose some weight and MAYBE you would struggle less in the heat.

Also, "this isn't a travel guide" then stop calling yourself a travel vlogger and call yourself a holiday vlogger, a shite one at that

HONESTLY BROGAN F YOU YOU ENTITLED MOOSE

View attachment 2837254
This has made me scream, she's so rattled. We live rent free in her head, bet she has a tab open at all times to keep up with everything we say.
I read the comments last night and not a single one said they "only did malls" so she's lying again. What a bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2838321
a couple are ok tbf but it’s got symmetry on its side so they are generally more pleasing.
But lols at his caption now he wants to improve his skills - so predictable of the ‘instagram husband’
That's all we need is Bench trying to be a "photo taker".

EDIT: He'll be one of those who ramps up the colors and does too much post processing that it stops looking real. He'll also spend thousands on a camera, only set it to auto and act like he's Ansel Adams.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.