Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One interesting cultural thing in what, 40 days? 😂 Better late than never eh? Also lol 'first morning' when you're there for literally a matter of hours. Still makes me laugh.

And Benji's 'we'll be back' in the comments. Sure sure..........awful lot of places you're definitely coming back to

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stretched M'love, whenever something is shrunk (her mid riff) something else needs to be stretched
I don’t know why but I envisioned her on one of those stretching racks as in the torture devices

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually quite like her dress in the Gardens by the Bay photos - not sure bright red on her red skin is a good look though 🙈 how red is she in the first photo tho 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread m’loves

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.