Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics of the blushing bride-to-be with Doris, Doreen and Dierdre or it didn’t happen, Big Bogs 😂

I’d love to have seen her face when she walked in and saw the ‘spread’ 😂😂😂 Big Bogs could inhale more than that as a little snack just walking through the buffet!
View attachment 2766748
She must be on a last minute crash diet before the wedding, those portions are simply tiny for Brogan, she’ll be starving after eating all of that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not Bench saying Brog’s bike wasn’t as powerful as his instead of just saying she’s unfit as duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
this is their version of hyacinth and richard running around the ship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Biking, sweating, being under the sun and the heat and she dreamed of having a cold glass of wine so they ordered each one. If they had a heatstroke maybe they'd learned their lesson. What a bunch of irresponsible idiots.
To be fair I’m guilty of that, I’m not fair skinned but Mr Babes and I went to Maldives, spent most of the day snorkelling, then go to the bar and get some sort of alcoholic cocktail. I am Scottish though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest if I found out someone did that to me, I’d be crying too. It’s beyond creepy. Booking the same cabin, buying the same outfits, booking the same trip, drinking the same drink while saying the same things, it’s nuts. I’d be so creeped out.

Reactions: 20
Please stop, I've got FOMO but I don't want to watch it, my cringeometer will be off the scale 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am too scared to watch the vlog. Sunburnt and obnoxious. Planning queen, can't even Google a restaurant! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely you’d want to be in good shape for a trip like this, not to look a certain way specifically but to be fit enough to do s bike ride, walk around, even walk up a hill to your hotel without needing a scooter?! She has an expensive gym membership, a personal trainer and all the time in the world yet couldn’t even be bothered to get fit to make the most of this big trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Nah my noseyness got the best of me and I skimmed ahead to the bit where she has the bike meltdown.
First... LOL!
Second - Gibbon is one nasty bastard, he's fully trolling her there. She's upset (not that I care but go with me...) and she says she has to "keep paddling" and the fat bleeping ape comes in with "that's where you're going wrong then you have to PEDDLE" like not the time.

Next bit he's taking pics of her at the beach and he says "you're face is.... A SHADE" he's picking on her the entire time whilst doing his Michael bleeping Palin bit, I cannot abide him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.