Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I hate about Brogan she expects everyone to love the backside of her shes bat tit jealous of Beth cause she wasn't invited (Charlotte) doing the event maybe I don't see her and Beth lasting out she cant be happy for anyone its about her cause everyone is meant to love Brogan.

She hates when companys tell her to fix a video before going up no ones perfect no one is perfect at anything but to Brogan she is can you imagine her running the goverment

Guyzzzzz you need to do your own research for public needs for the jurayation of this video please give me a stack of m&ms at the ready before public speaking hurry up I need to go to Sainnnnzzzzzbbbuuurrryyyssss

She will have tacky quotes on her merch saying power boss females can do it better

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What I hate about Brogan she expects everyone to love the backside of her shes bat tit jealous of Beth cause she wasn't invited (Charlotte) doing the event maybe I don't see her and Beth lasting out she cant be happy for anyone its about her cause everyone is meant to love Brogan.

She hates when companys tell her to fix a video before going up no ones perfect no one is perfect at anything but to Brogan she is can you imagine her running the goverment

Charlottes in Florida at the moment If she wasn’t I’m sure she would have got invited. I think Beth comes across as a really nice girl and brogan will walk all over her. Beth does nothing but praise brogan. Brogan has a new bestie every other month! They all seem to be
fellow vloggers which I think is quite sad really as how genuine are the friendships ? Did she meet Disney in detail for a nice chat or to
find out how to bag another trip and find out what brands she’s working with so she can have a slice of the pie. I just don’t think there is anything authentic about big red

Doesn't Charlotte work for ShopDisney Marketing? Must explain why bogey is missing out on everything all of a sudden 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why things are taking so long? Surely they should’ve had a look at what they could’ve budgeted for before they brought the house, got the basics in & moved in? And just lived in a work in progress for a while? Especially when it’s not even like they’re knocking down walls or crap like that. Even to have done the bathroom first, made sure that was done & having a working kitchen and that’s literally all you would need. Still having all their things at Benji’s dads so wouldn’t have had to move EVERYTHING out but idk like would you not want to start your next chapter of life sooner? Rather than dillydallying about it.

I don’t also understNd why if everything’s not done to perfect why they haven’t done it already? Or at least brOgan done more considering Benji still does go to work. Go over for a few hours, paint a wall or two. then move some furniture in & wowza’s you’re done.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So did Brogan give Beth one her cameras then in the end? Beth’s story mentions a new camera & then thanks Brogan. Maybe she is learning not to be so selfish towards her so called ‘special pals’.

Not that she should have to give her friend a camera, but I know if I had 3 I’d help out a good friend as you can’t use 3 cameras at once 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So did Brogan give Beth one her cameras then in the end? Beth’s story mentions a new camera & then thanks Brogan. Maybe she is learning not to be so selfish towards her so called ‘special pals’.

Not that she should have to give her friend a camera, but I know if I had 3 I’d help out a good friend as you can’t use 3 cameras at once 🤷🏻‍♀️
No she got it from another friend but keeps thanking Brogan for the help and advice around it apparently...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why things are taking so long? Surely they should’ve had a look at what they could’ve budgeted for before they brought the house, got the basics in & moved in? And just lived in a work in progress for a while? Especially when it’s not even like they’re knocking down walls or crap like that. Even to have done the bathroom first, made sure that was done & having a working kitchen and that’s literally all you would need. Still having all their things at Benji’s dads so wouldn’t have had to move EVERYTHING out but idk like would you not want to start your next chapter of life sooner? Rather than dillydallying about it.
I don’t think even they know why it’s taking so long. They should have concentrated on doing the bathroom first then each room. My aunties just moved and it’s taken her and my other auntie two weeks to completely redecorate hers (and that’s around school runs/new carpets being fitted etc.)

Reactions: 5
It’s taking so long because they go for half a day a week.
When I moved into my first house about 7 years ago my poor dad painted my entire house in 7 days and the flooring was done a couple of days later. It was a very similar size.

I don’t also understNd why if everything’s not done to perfect why they haven’t done it already? Or at least brOgan done more considering Benji still does go to work. Go over for a few hours, paint a wall or two. then move some furniture in & wowza’s you’re done.🤷🏻‍♀️
Because princess doesn’t understand she has out stayed her welcome at Kevin’s! Because it’s just her there in the week she will think it’s her little kingdom and the big thing! She’s too lazy to be organised to get things ready to be moved! Like her clothes..... she could easily do all that herself! Her office etc not hard to box up!

FFS, hope big potato don’t allow her stupid cackling in the video because it’ll be like when she was with her mum again 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Brogan Tate #15 Mooney Mansion Paradise brought to you by Caramel M&Ms Not Salted

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.