Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the vlog at the moment. YOU. ARE. NOT. RENOVATING!!!!!
iM cOokIng DInneR fOr mY FriEnDs ToNiGht.....

096F855D-3A87-4988-BFB0-A9593874FB7B.jpeg

As I said brogroan
“renovating”
is the equivalent to jamming a knife into the top of a ready meal and nuking it for 6 minutes and saying you’ve cooked dinner.

you did not cook ANYTHING.. and you did not renovate anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
hahaha yesss and she had a miniature breakdown about it and required her family to assist her in covering it up with a rug
Yes it was nail varnish. She cried for days, it was ridiculous!

That looks to me like someone who's applied dry shampoo really badly. No doubt because she cba to actually wash her hair :sick:
I thought the same! Not grey, but dirty hair and tit loads of dry shampoo...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just watched a couple of Beth's vlogs and they were actually pretty good, I wonder how much it rankles Boglin that someone who is pretty new to vlogging can do so much better videos than her 😂
I agree I think she's quite good! She is relatable as she has a 9-5 job and fits her life around it. She has really busy weekends seeing friends and spending time with her boyfriend which makes good viewing. Definitely a lot better than watching Brogie complain about being overwhelmed whilst sitting in her pyjamas with a towel on her head!

• Haha
I wonder if Adam asked Brogan to proof read his Disney cruise line book, as I heard she did so well with the first one 😂
20191119_203335.jpg

Reactions: 2
why does she need three cameras give beth your old one you selfish bint if its not about brogan she wont help anyone out why did she support AGAIN just to pick up something and not drive there herself :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What the duck. Whoever told Bogey "leather" trousers were 'the one' was clearly trolling. Is she wearing a bin bag?

And wow that forehead is shining like the sun

IMG_20191119_223205.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Wait she said on her slog that she could have gone down a size in the 'leather' trousers as they had so much give.... Doesn't look that way here!!! Shiny head, chipmunk teeth and dodgy outfit. Just cos it's new doesn't mean it's good!

Reactions: 3
We looked after a family members 6 month old springer for 2 weeks took it in turns to walk him between our jobs, at least 2 miles a day and we came home he continued to bring us his ball and wanted to play catch all night long 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ We absolutely love dogs but that made us realise we’re not ready until we have the time it takes to commit 💯

can’t help but feel like this dog of theirs will soon be gotten bored of & she will be overwhelmed with having to feed it & walk it & bath it & train it after the novelty of a new pup has worn off 😔

what is it with her and Disney she takes it too far and Frozen is the worst she never mentions any of the old classics some hardcore fan, she thinks shes a disney expert did you see the way she spoke to benji about disney bookings the guy is learning and she mocks people to death think shes a know it all.

Reactions: 6
0C5F43D6-603C-4459-8A90-41F2BA63AF1F.jpeg

I’m sorry but this has been 100% edited.... half her hand is missing!!!! And her waist just goes in at a 90 degree angle....?
40BE8066-9D24-4785-B4DA-E57CED25A907.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus half her finger is missing!! And that watch is seriously a health hazard it's so tight

Reactions: 3
Wait she said on her slog that she could have gone down a size in the 'leather' trousers as they had so much give.... Doesn't look that way here!!! Shiny head, chipmunk teeth and dodgy outfit. Just cos it's new doesn't mean it's good!
I don’t know why she kids herself the washing machine is obviously going to shrink them next week so she can’t wear them

Reactions: 2
I've just watched last weeks vlog and it really annoyed me how she kept on referring to the cable car/Emirates air line as the "skyliner". That is not what it's called. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.