Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need for the WDW video especially how badly her other tips videos went down you would have thought she would have at least thought a little more about what she was going to say? And to just double check it? It is such a beg for another freebie.. and a shoddily done job of it to. so much changes within the parks in such a short space of time so what relevance does that have now? Perhaps had she done a “planning for our next Disney trip” or something like that then even if she was slightly clueless and said “the Disney wall is a must” etc then it wouldnot have made her look so clueless.🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s like “hey didn’t have an idea today cba to think about anything else to do I’ll just do something Disney”

Reactions: 10
For a WDW favourites, she spent a hell of a lot of time talking about things she hadn't yet done, and about Disneyland California.

Tbh wow I just can't get over how tit and uniformed this video was.

Reactions: 11
They have far less stress in their lives than the average person. How can they gain that may wrinkles in two years?! They're in their 20s!!

Reactions: 9
How have these 2 slipped through the dental net and not had braces on to sort their teeth out!!! Being that age, the pair of them would have been referred during teenage years, but I guess it shows the classic lack of hygiene we already know about. Dentist, what dentist?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How have these 2 slipped through the dental net and not had braces on to sort their teeth out!!! Being that age, the pair of them would have been referred during teenage years, but I guess it shows the classic lack of hygiene we already know about. Dentist, what dentist?! 😂
That's a good point actually. You never hear her say in her vlogs that she's got the denfist!

Reactions: 1
She probs wouldn’t have hit the NHS criteria! I’m a similar age to Brogie and my teeth were worse and I had to go privately for my braces! She was going to the dentist when she was at her dads and in her flat didn’t she? She had a root canal? She just doesn’t care about herself physically enough or she would be down the gym ready to work her arse off

She probs wouldn’t have hit the NHS criteria! I’m a similar age to Brogie and my teeth were worse and I had to go privately for my braces! She was going to the dentist when she was at her dads and in her flat didn’t she? She had a root canal? She just doesn’t care about herself physically enough or she would be down the gym ready to work her arse off
One time I said I was very surprised her mother never got her braces as her teeth are quite bad & her parents seem wealthy! And I was slaughtered for commenting on her teeth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She used to go to the dentist and chiropractor but I swear she fell out with chiropractor. It was back when she had ‘tears’ every two seconds.

Reactions: 4
ok so another theory could be that they did get braces, but once the fixed ones were removed, they didn't wear that one you have to wear at night for a year to stop your teeth 'going back' to their old state. This one is more believable, because I cant imagine bratgon was consistent enough to keep that up for a year. She let it slip.

Watch out, in a weekly slog coming soon there will be mention of her doing an #AD for one of those private companies that fix you with the 'invisible braces' that sit behind the teeth. Do some 'outreach work' boogie, this might go in your favour.
I've followed Bogey since she was 17, she's always had more teeth than the average crocodile

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ok so another theory could be that they did get braces, but once the fixed ones were removed, they didn't wear that one you have to wear at night for a year to stop your teeth 'going back' to their old state. This one is more believable, because I cant imagine bratgon was consistent enough to keep that up for a year. She let it slip.

Watch out, in a weekly slog coming soon there will be mention of her doing an #AD for one of those private companies that fix you with the 'invisible braces' that sit behind the teeth. Do some 'outreach work' boogie, this might go in your favour.
I think it's more likely that she has never had braces. Her teeth aren't even remotely straight.

I follow so many home accounts and none are as quiet as Brogans. It’s like nothing is happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I follow so many home accounts and none are as quiet as Brogans. It’s like nothing is happening?
because they arent doing anything!! they expect everything to be handed to them on a plate. these things take time. we brought our house in june and have actually done renovation work. luckily my fella is a builder so him and his mate did all the work. but we still have a bedroom to do and little bits to finish off. and we lived in the house during it all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.