Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you've tired them? Actually dead!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you've tired them? Actually dead!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh my god well that's the shittest ad I've ever seen. "Our weekends are currently consumed between..." 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's so horribly staged, I can't cope. Even down to the placement of the marigolds. I'm getting second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 19
The thing that made me laugh the most was 'busy social lives' 😂😂😂 I came on here just to comment because I knew you'd all get it 😂

Please can more mooney than sense be the next thread title!

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked but can one of you guys comment saying “Did you buy the ones from Aldi yesterday? they’re so cheap and delicious!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always say “I’ve had so many questions about this”... realistically how many people have messaged Brogan (in October!) to find out what overpriced planner she’ll be using in 2020?!

I’m so glad she’s finally told us all, I’ll sleep better tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just read a YouGov survey that says 96% of people don’t trust influencers. Is it no wonder when they post ridiculous ads that are obviously fake? I’m fed up of them claiming they love a product so much for an ad and then you never see it mentioned again. The bubble will soon be bursting!

Reactions: 12
Katebowbow also did an ad for sun bites and it's a million worlds apart from brogies awful scruffy photo. The effort gone into Kate's is brilliant, I don't know why companies still want to work with Brogan.

Reactions: 3
Katebowbow also did an ad for sun bites and it's a million worlds apart from brogies awful scruffy photo. The effort gone into Kate's is brilliant, I don't know why companies still want to work with Brogan.
She’s such a scruffy bugger honestly she’s so repulsive in 2019 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
What the hell is that AD!? More fool Sunbites for approving it, you would not grab those while knocking out a bathroom.
Putting them with a range of lunches for the week would have been more appropriate.

Reactions: 4
What the hell is that AD!? More fool Sunbites for approving it, you would not grab those while knocking out a bathroom.
Putting them with a range of lunches for the week would have been more appropriate.
So. bleeping. Cringe.

Reactions: 4
Her shiny five head 😂 Iove how they are both in gym gear when Brogie never goes to the gym. Utter bollocks on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't give her ideas!

Reactions: 1
I hate when she buys stuff to show then says about every god damn item oh its probably out of stock brogan no one would be sad to copy your dress sense and stop with the couples matching outfits that went out in the 90s :rolleyes: :oops: its cringe next crisp advert you do least have a sandwhich layout with it and fruit so people would get it so staged and fake

She even does that pose sitting i cant cope anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just went to watch Kate’s and it’s worlds apart from brogans. I can’t imagine that they got paid the same amount as each other. I hope not, anybody could do a better job than Brogans attempt🙄

I just went to watch Kate’s and it’s worlds apart from brogans. I can’t imagine that they got paid the same amount as each other. I hope not, anybody could do a better job than Brogans attempt🙄
I assume they were paid different amounts of brogie just stuck to the terrible brief she was given! The difference in the engagement and comments is so funny 😂

I've just had a look too. It is soooo much better. The problem with Bogey's is that it's incredibly staged, yet she's trying to pretend it's candid... even down to the caption. Whereas Kate's is a humorous AD from the word go. I can't see Kate and her husband scrunched on the floor posing next to marigolds and DIY tools, scoffing crisps. Bogey and Banjo are such a grubby pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.