Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Kate's video is pretty cringe too let's be honest BUT it's obvious how much effort has gone into it so she should be applauded for the creativity.

I couldn't imagine Brogan ever trying something like this or being in any way creative with editing or music. She fell into this career but she's no good at it.

Reactions: 11
I mean Kate's video is pretty cringe too let's be honest BUT it's obvious how much effort has gone into it so she should be applauded for the creativity.

I couldn't imagine Brogan ever trying something like this or being in any way creative with editing or music. She fell into this career but she's no good at it.
Yes i totally agree, it's a cringe AD like one you'd see on the tele (remember Barry Scott?! 😂) But there's no bullshitting. It's an AD. Not Bogey's awful attempt at a candid shot. Just imagine... "Oh Kevin, funny you should walk in right at this moment wielding a camera whilst your son and I slouch in amongst the stripped wallpaper scoffing sunbites"

Reactions: 12

Very cringe 😂🤢

I’ve only watched some of Brogans old WDW videos before we went last year and I really enjoyed her content. I feel like now she’s doing it full time she has ‘too much’ stuff to do (I get the ‘too busy’ thing she just words it wrong) and she doesn’t give a tit as long as she’s churning it out to make it pay, she will literally vlog everything and anything to make it ‘interesting’ and it’s having the opposite effect. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only watched some of Brogans old WDW videos before we went last year and I really enjoyed her content. I feel like now she’s doing it full time she has ‘too much’ stuff to do (I get the ‘too busy’ thing she just words it wrong) and she doesn’t give a tit as long as she’s churning it out to make it pay, she will literally vlog everything and anything to make it ‘interesting’ and it’s having the opposite effect. Hope that makes sense.

She has too much free time, which is why she doesn't use her time effectively, and so she feels "overwhelmed" and busy all the time. If she had a part time job, her weeks would have more structure and she would be forced to work more efficiently

Reactions: 7
She deffo read this thread about herself though! Watching her videos and Instagram recently proves it 😂😂😂
probably why her content has gone downhill, she probably spends more time reading here/deleting any comments she doesn’t like from instagram than doing actual work so when it is time to work she feels overwhelmed

if only she would use this thread to better her ‘content’

Reactions: 8
Blatantly on the beg for free gear because her old stuff (which was crazy tight at the time) doesn't fit anymore. Shameless.

Reactions: 6
Blatantly on the beg for free gear because her old stuff (which was crazy tight at the time) doesn't fit anymore. Shameless.
Yeah so she can say the only reason she got new gear was because of an #ad #gifted, not because she's eaten too many M&Ms

Reactions: 5
Eurgh those beige bathroom tiles. They should rename their home account 50 shades of beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gonna look like the Michelin man this year.
Well she will if she gets an outfit that actually fits her rather than trying to squeeze into salopettes at least two sizes too small.

Is there such a thing as plus size ski wear? Coz if she was in the largest size last year she's completely screwed.

I couldn't resist, did a little Google and, yes, plus size ski wear is a thing so no need to look like an uncomfortable sausage roll this year.

Reactions: 6
If Brogan got paid £1200 I hope that Kate Murnane got paid more, she put so much more effort into hers than Brogan. Brogan can’t even be bothered to make her self look presentable let alone think about the content

Reactions: 2
AA7E0A07-3CA4-4B43-B3F6-45F52705DC38.jpeg

Can’t wait for all the iconic looks Brogz is gonna do with her ShanexJeffree palette 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
probably why her content has gone downhill, she probably spends more time reading here/deleting any comments she doesn’t like from instagram than doing actual work so when it is time to work she feels overwhelmed

if only she would use this thread to better her ‘content’
Yeah I know! Surely the criticism would help to better her content and channel! Seems to me these YouTubers just like the people who kiss their ass even though they chat pure tit 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I can't believe Brogie would spent £66 on makeup palettes when she has never mentions an interest in makeup, she only wears it once in a while. I think she likes to buy stuff to attempt to make her feel happier, I used to do this when I was in a bad place. I used to buy things and although it made me happier at first, what really improved my mental health was doing exercise and having a better social life.

Reactions: 17
I can't believe Brogie would spent £66 on makeup palettes when she has never mentions an interest in makeup, she only wears it once in a while. I think she likes to buy stuff to attempt to make her feel happier, I used to do this when I was in a bad place. I used to buy things and although it made me happier at first, what really improved my mental health was doing exercise and having a better social life.
Her eyeshadow use is limited to one colour, browwwn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.