Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was so dull. Don't moan the house isn't progressing but then when you have a chance to go do it for a few hours refuse cos you washed your hair! Lazy lump.

Reactions: 14
I don't get why they can't just live in the house whilst they work? And do one room at a time? Makes much more sense to me.

Reactions: 7
I moved into my house like 6 weeks after we bought it, but we needed a new bathroom, new kitchen and complete redecorate throughout, which we did ourselves between work.
Other than the bathroom all’s she’s doing is a bit of decorating, I don’t know why they haven’t got that done by now, doesn’t take long really to paint a few walls... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Like most things that require effort without immediate gratification (the gym, upping her content game, eating better etc) Brogan won't do it. That's why this house process is taking so long. Because she isn't prepared to put up with anything messy, or hard, or anything that requires loads of time and sacrifice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think she's got her back up watching the process this married couple have made. They got the keys to their first home in Poole on the same day as siblings Bogey and Banjo. Ms Mooney in fact shared their account on her stories that very day... anyway, in 3 weeks they have made amazing progress! (Their property is smaller but it's irrelevant, Bogey Tat is just a lazy cow)

View attachment 53045
Nice house. I’ve given them a follow and unfollowed Brogans.

Reactions: 3
If she is that desperate to get the house done and is moaning about how long it's taking then she should be round there every night getting the decorating done ! When we did our house we were doing it every night till gone midnight, I get Banjo works away but she doesn't !

Reactions: 10
Oh I really don’t like that new coat she got, it makes her look like a 12 year old girl...

Reactions: 8
If she is that desperate to get the house done and is moaning about how long it's taking then she should be round there every night getting the decorating done ! When we did our house we were doing it every night till gone midnight, I get Banjo works away but she doesn't !
she thinks fairys come in an do it more like her mum and benji all ive seen her do is cut tape 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.