Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really grating on me how people are trying to diagnose brogan with thyroid issues etc to give reasons for weight gain. Okay, she could have a medical issue which has caused it but let’s be real she does pretty much zero exercise, Sits on her arse all day and eats way to much and most often tit food. Hell on her latest blog she made a bleeping quesadilla for her breakfast, something most people would have as their MAIN MEAL AT DINNER. There’s your reasons for her being so overweight and only gaining more.

I'm not interested in her weight I was more saying as a result of her overall look, she looks very unhealthy, losing her hair at the front, flaky scabby skin, shiny and sweaty all the time.

Reactions: 3
I love a bit of Aldi. It's my closest supermarket and I'm such a convert. They have a chocolate bar with pretzel inside that my boyfriend eats when he thinks I'm not looking 😂

Reactions: 5
I think the house is going slowly because her hopes of begging for the majority of it didn’t pay off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If her technical glitch was that it needed approval from a brand I’ll be dammed! She just is so thick it’s a joke 😂

I can't even bring myself to sit through her favourites video, they're all the same, and such lazy content

Reactions: 2
I see Bogey has changed her choice of drink for her latest video.

Not quite the same as her usual vase of Pepsi Max.

A9905E94-C92F-4A17-BB16-E9ABFCBB6759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9617D5B1-848C-41B3-81B3-09DF208446F2.jpeg
Just saw this in the recommended, she’s so full of herself.

She talks about her mum having a coil but she wouldn’t have it due to be being too painful, her doctor actually said to her ‘you wouldn’t hack it’. Wonder what changed her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drink every time she says that she's already spoken about something in the weekly vlog. SO WHY TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN HUNN

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But guyzzz she's so good with money 😂

Man, people who sell overpriced tit like m&ms and dumb planners must just rub their hands together in glee when they see Brogie approaching. More money than sense.

Reactions: 1
"I can bin that packaging now" *throws cardboard in the bin*

Oh Bogey hun, and there was me thinking you were an eco warrior because you used a penis reusable straw once or twice

Reactions: 12
Right. I’m angry. Im in Florida and I said I would try the Caramel m&ms rigjt? Well my sister got some trick or treating and after 12 hours in the park and preparing to pass out I remembered I had them - result! Ready for some overly sweet/sickening sugary goodness I am so mad at brogies deception! They are okay but the way she speaks about them is almost criminal!
Sorry rant over

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.