Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a packet of them in a Spar in Bournemouth town centre when I was on my lunch break the other day .

They had a whole American sweets section and they were £2 a packet. She is so over dramatic when you can literally buy them in town 😅

Reactions: 6
Why why why must she show her feet in EVERY.DAMN.PICTURE?! I'm guessing her "brain is full" is another way of telling us she's overwhelmed?

Reactions: 7
I’m all for people speaking out about feeling overwhelmed etc but there’s only so many times you can complain about it without doing anything about it and get sympathy from people

Reactions: 3
I’m all for people speaking out about feeling overwhelmed etc but there’s only so many times you can complain about it without doing anything about it and get sympathy from people
Especially for someone like brogan who chooses how much she wants to take on

Reactions: 4
Oh how her mind is so full 🙄 maybe you can write down your thoughts in the new £70 diary. Dear diary, I am feeling really overwhelmed!! It’s not a bath that girl needs it’s a jet wash 🧽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But guyzzz she's so good with money 😂

Man, people who sell overpriced tit like m&ms and dumb planners must just rub their hands together in glee when they see Brogie approaching. More money than sense.
more mooney than sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_20191031_231531.jpg

No tit hun you lazy cow. Get a part time job back at Go Ape, would do you the world of good and you know it!

Reactions: 21
She's probably thinking about all the stuff she's too lazy to do 🤷‍♀️
If she just got off her arse and actually did something she'd feel so much better. It's the constant navel-gazing that's so unhealthy. Yes, you have got a lot on Brogan. You've turned a perfectly decent house into an unlivable mess and you don't know how to fix it. But you know what, making excuses about getting your hair dirty and hiding in the bath is not going to help. Roll up your sleeves and get on with it instead of acting like a spoilt toddler.

Reactions: 5
That picture needs warning tags I’m honestly almost heaving 🤢🤢. The fact we can see her grubby little trotters peaking through and that the crop of the photo isn’t too far away from where her stinking foof would be is honestly making me gag 🤢.

Her first wash all week and she has a BATH and will fester in her juices, bet she doesn’t even scrub!🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.