Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how aggressive and rude she is. Like talking a about ISAs and then shouting, “do your own research.” No need to be rude! And aggressively telling people she has a right to keep things private!😂

Reactions: 21
49 minute video just to brag about how she bought a house & tell people to do their own research. And complain that her neighbours are gardening when she’s trying to film?? Who cares? I assume they can potentially see her? Again, who cares. I made it about 20 minutes into the video. I feel like I’ve been watching for an hour and I’ve learned nothing, so I’m giving up

Reactions: 12
I’ve had such an exhausting week at work so far that I couldn’t face watching the mortgage video because I know it’s just gonna make me mad 😂 from reading the comments here I was right.

She’s just getting less and less relatable with each video and I can’t understand why people are falling over themselves to tell her how good she is or congratulate her when she’s basically just an ungrateful child that brags about everything she’s able to do because of the privileged position she’s in. And then she’s bloody rude to the people that put her there!!

Reactions: 8
She's making such a big deal out of 'saving money' because she spent most of her adult life spending every penny she had and not saving any. That's why she cried when she couldn't afford trek america. And in that gingerbread house Xmas video, she didn't have anything saved yet whereas benji had his deposit already.
She said that because she didn't go to uni, she was able to save and progress in her career..that's so not true if you've seen all her weekly vlogs from the start.
She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder about not having gone to uni, truth is that there's no way she'd have got through a degree. Benji may have a great career from not going to uni, but she's just blundered through life hopping from dead end job to job. I think Jimmy's was her most decent job.
Get off your high horse girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know where all u guys are from but in my area you can get a 5/6 bedroom detached house with a double garage and driveway for the kinda price that they have paid for theirs!
wow 😳 you’d be lucky to get a 2 bedroom flat for that price where I live.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Do you remember that vlog she did with Charlotte Ruff about the pros and cons of going or not going to uni? She came across as extremely ignorant. I'm guessing no-one in her family went to uni as she came out with some complete bullshit. I remember Charlotte being very diplomatic (this was before WDW-gate) but you could tell Charlotte was thinking what a complete numpty Brogan is.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up to say most people put down 10% on a house. My sister and her partner did. 5% never happens anymore unless you're shared ownership.

I put down 10% plus on my flat because there was a shortfall between what the mortgage company would lend me and that 10% deposit. I think it ended up being something like 15%. Luckily I did have savings (and had genuinely been saving for years unlike BRAG-on) but that's one of the downsides of being self-employed. My income is good but even with that....I'd say you 100% need a broker if you're self employed. Ideally one who works with people in your industry so they know the pitfalls!

Honestly this video has confirmed my dislike of Brag-on beyond words. ONE person who worked as a mortgage advisor said the video was quite good and a second later she was smugging it up on her Insta stories about how it's so good to have people in the INDUSTRY compliment you for what you do. Oh child sit down. You're like a sixth form student with your bleeping sheet of A4 and all the 'research' you've done. I cannot wait until you get a wake up call and learn a bit of humility. Stupid, arrogant girl.

Reactions: 15
wow 😳 you’d be lucky to get a 2 bedroom flat for that price where I live.
Same where I live.

Its a bit odd she mentioned half way through about not saying how much their house is, deposit etc. like she realised oh tit people will probably want to know this information then blurted out that it’s no ones business

Reactions: 1
'House prices will vary depending on where you live', no tit sherlock ! Seriously wouldn't have known this if she hadn't pointed it out 😂
This is pure comedy Broglin gold, I already have a house so wasn't really looking to learn anything but I reckon my 5 year old could have taught first time buyers more than her !!

Reactions: 15
It was kind of ridiculous for her to harp on about keeping details private because it’s no one’s business and then share that they couldn’t use Benji’s ISA as the house was over 250k and THEN reveal they had to pay stamp duty which means the house must have been over £300k as you don’t have to pay SD up until £300k so she might as well have just given a rough idea.

Deposit must have been around £30/35k. So 15/17k each.

Reactions: 6
Wow what a load of tosh that was! I'll never get that 47 minutes of my life back! We did help to buy and it wa the best thing ever. We could only afford a flat though but that's ok. It also took us 2 years to save as I had no savings because I didn't need them. Also bogey, do your bloody research before doing videos!!

Reactions: 6
It was kind of ridiculous for her to harp on about keeping details private because it’s no one’s business and then share that they couldn’t use Benji’s ISA as the house was over 250k and THEN reveal they had to pay stamp duty which means the house must have been over £300k as you don’t have to pay SD up until £300k so she might as well have just given a rough idea.

Deposit must have been around £30/35k. So 15/17k each.
And looking at those figures, she's going to have to find a bloody good job when 'influencing' goes belly up 😂

Reactions: 13
And looking at those figures, she's going to have to find a bloody good job when 'influencing' goes belly up 😂
You’re so right. If she’s really on that kinda money then more fool her for only properly saving this past year or so!

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over the fact she made a video which is supposed to help people understand mortgages and how to buy a house etc. and then just tells people to do their own research on what a credit score is .... one of the main things people need to know about when applying for a mortgage and she can’t even be asked to explain it.. 🤯

So she's smoothed her own fod, but left Mumma Julie's... you're not fooling anyone Bogey you wrinkley monster

IMG_20191024_095758.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why explain what a help to buy ISA is when they’re getting rid of them soon? She mentioned the lifetime ISA but didn’t say anything more even though this has replaced the help to buy one. Also I’m confused as to why she didn’t have one when the threshold on it is a house valued at less than £450,000. You only don’t need to pay into it monthly like with the help to buy one.

As the financial year runs from April to April they each could have benefitted from putting in £4000 each financial year. Benji wouldn’t have gotten his bonus on the help to buy isa too but he didn’t anyway so its not loss there. They potentially missed out on a £4000 bonus in total from the government!

Reactions: 1
48.58 minutes of my life I will never get back. This girl is so narcissistic!! For someone who loves telling people she didn’t go to uni I really think she has issues she comes across as such a jealous little troll I really think she is imitated by people that have went to university that’s why she’s so defensive when she brings it up. Some of her advice is absolutely shocking “ ask for a pay rise” does she not realise some people haven’t had pay rises in years due to the economic climate. Some people in the real world are on 0hr contracts, paying high rents living hand to mouth and no way of saving, this girl doesn’t live in the real world and isn’t relatable. Benji seems like he’s from a nice supportive family who have guided him into being money savvy. He should have just bought a flat himself. Vloggers days are numbered so she needs to get a back up plan in place as it’s a massive mortgage to cover. I really need to see the people in the industry that are telling her this vlog was amazing and informative.

She seemed to revel in the fact a friend of a friend is having nothing but problems when it comes to buying a house and she had to (very loudly) point out how great it had been for them. Sums up the type of person she is, maybe instead of gloating she could have asked if that friend would like the details of the people they used.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.