Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Aaaaarghhh so I kept watching and she’s just revealed the personal circumstances of the sellers 🙈 so cringe, shouldn’t have been revealed on the internet when the house is recognisable. Imagine if their kids or their friends watched this. And she’s hinted she’s going to complain about them being slow to move out later in the video

It’s like a horror film, I’m watching from behind a cushion but I can’t tear myself away

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Crouchay93

She's such a dumb cow, I'm sat in hospital as we speak waiting to be induced by having a balloon inserted (TMI Soz) because my placenta has stopped working and it's dangerous for the baby. She can jog the eff on 🖕🏻

Emmapism

VIP Member
The thing that made me laugh the most was 'busy social lives' 😂😂😂 I came on here just to comment because I knew you'd all get it 😂

Please can more mooney than sense be the next thread title!

thischarmingmiss

Just catching up on the Apprentice, and was thinking how Brogan would be a perfect candidate...
Self absorbed ☑
Falls out with people easily ☑
Great at begging stuff for free ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she posts pictures of 'tidied' rooms I'm like....but there's still So. Much. Stuff.

I couldn't live like that.

I bet she'll do something really original like subway tiles in the new house 😂
Too much tat! This much stuff in my house would drive me insane! X

I’m sorry but who the fuck calls Starbucks ‘starbs’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

TheRealCarolDanvers

I think they ruin it for everyone else by getting all these freebies.

For example Brogan always says that she normally uses a lush bath bomb when she gets her baths and hardly ever has to use bubble bath. She must get at least 3/4 baths a week - all the time using lush bath bombs that cost her sweet F.A while the rest of us, if we want to take a bath with a lush bath bomb have to pay £6/7 per go as they have increased the price so much over the last few years.

I just feel they have had to increase the price to balance the amount of freebies they send out to lazy privileged beggars like Brogan.
This is what angers me about the Pixi stuff. She gets sent so much of it and never uses any of their products. I consider buying Pixi a treat as it can be expensive and it does amazing things for my skin. I literally feel ashamed that Brogan spends 90% of her time begging for freebies (the other 10% is sitting with a towel on her head).

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
I watched some of her vlog. It’s unbearable. She is so unlikable these days. What an absolute moaning giant toddler.

Helkat207

For fuck sake this girl takes a break from taking a break.
Just remember how rude she was when someone asked if she was going skiing this year?! “Errrr hello I’ve just bought a house I don’t think so!” :unsure::rolleyes: Nah only if it’s being paid for eh.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I get really horrendous period pains. Last week I was coming back in a busy train into London after visiting my sister. Felt sick and faint so sat down on the floor. Nice couple gave me a seat and some water. Had to almost crawl off of the train & sit down on the platform it was so bad. After some painkillers and a rest in the first aid office I was okay. At no point during the agonising pain did I even think.....hmmm better take a selfie for my Insta stories. She's an attention seeking twat.

Justhavingalook403

It’s so irritating nobody can call her out on anything as she just deletes the comments and blocks. She can’t handle any sort of criticism or stand anyone with a different point of view from her. If I owned a company and was asking an individual to promote my brand/product, I would welcome any feedback positive & negative because you need to listen to the customers in order to improve. Sunbites are going to look at that ad and see only good it’s not a true reflection. She’s hardly a picture of health so I’m surprised sunbites used her. If you I’ve noticed aswell she will not really like any other vloggers posts except Beth as she must be her flavour of the month. Her numbers /likes on posts are dropping. I think if she was still under management they would be pulling her up for the way she communicates with viewers. She can’t articulate herself in a professional manner. Her basic grasp of the English language is worrying when she has blogged for companies. Ps I love Aldi’s

Curlygirld

How dramatic does a coil fitting need to be? I went myself, drove myself to work and popped some painkillers and put a gel heat up pad on my stomach and carried on my day. Jesus, these influencers manage to make a task I didn’t even tell my friends about into vlog worthy escapade 😴

Dancerxoxo

I personally think it’s because she gets barely any human interaction on a day to day basis or she is now on medication for depression and then this is how she reacts, I also think she aspires to be like brummy mummy so que more maniac faces
Let’s go with the first assumption, there’s no need to brand her with being on anti depressants because we don’t know that and it’s insulting to those of us who are on them. Brogan is work shy, lazy and eats too much, there are the causes to her problems.

Emmapism

VIP Member
It also tells you she's likely giving Kevin diddly squat for rent & bills. Because if she was she wouldn't be so keen to be running the expenses of two households at once.....

Emmapism

VIP Member
And the exact same props!

I love how EVEN unimaginative posts she copies. Imagine the silent vacuum inside that head where creativity should live. Like a dripping tap in an echoey room. Christ....

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
So she’s getting the ‘poil’ done tomorrow the little sausage is looking for a Disney film to watch in bed afterwards while most people in the real world are out working hard in actual jobs. So relatable 🙄