Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘I put on weight easily’
No brogan you put on weight because u don’t do ANY exercise (not even normal day to day walking and housework etc) and you eat way too much shit!
Move more + eat less = lose weight!
She has deffo took on board all our comments! She had a salad!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

54321Z

Also angry that she stated she couldn't go help benji and his dad at the house cz she had just had her hair done and didn't want it dusty for london the next day!!! Wash your fuckin hair you manky cow!!
Oh my god honestly yelled FUCK OFF at my computer when she said she couldn’t go and help because her hair would get dusty. The excuses she comes up with aren’t even good but I think in her head she thinks they are?!

gossgal

VIP Member
I still think she makes shit up i never see anyone asking her questions just an excuse to BEG a company shes full of shit

Lola123

VIP Member
Can I take bets now about whether her BMI or weight is mentioned when she discusses why she is getting the coil in tonight’s vlog

Reactions: 12

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
"I can bin that packaging now" *throws cardboard in the bin*

Oh Bogey hun, and there was me thinking you were an eco warrior because you used a penis reusable straw once or twice

I always find supermarket sizing super generous too, i reckon that is why she likes shopping there and Next as it makes her feel better about herself
100% I size down in Next and Sainsburys.

I’m a 12 up top and I brought a coat from Sainsburys in a size 8! I am no way a size 8, but the sizing is very generous!

She also said she brought XL in Disney pjs because they are small and she likes them baggy. According to the size guide a XL is a 16-18. They aren’t baggy on you brogan, if anything the bottoms look tight!

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Don’t forget she’s following ‘The Secret’ guys.. this means Boggy can shovel anything in and be positive about her size as she’s manifesting her future 😂 aka in denial about her size but doesn’t want to cry about it anymore because that’s not positive vibes! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to update her bio really, because she doesn’t ‘navigate any lows’ anymore she edits them out or deletes them & pretends to be happy with a dose of being overwhelmed. I think she has a worrying emotional addiction to food.

disneyfan

I commented on the gram about how the coil was the worst experience of my life and she deleted it??
Having just watched her stories your comment was obviously taking away from us feeling sorry for her! Clearly she’s the only one allowed to have a bad experience!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
It's definitely all about followers. Brogie proves you don't have to be particularly smart or any good at filming/editing. All you need is for people to feel they relate to you. You don't need to be a good vlogger, just vaguely popular 🤷‍♀️

Pennycray

Ok its nice to be close with your Mum, HOWEVER, this goes way beyond being close and Brogan heavily relying on her mother as though she were still a little girl.
She can’t make a decision without her mum which at her age is weird and shows lack of independence.
To bring your mum to something like having your coil fitted, I'm sorry what? Its actually pathetic

Emmapism

VIP Member
Like most things that require effort without immediate gratification (the gym, upping her content game, eating better etc) Brogan won't do it. That's why this house process is taking so long. Because she isn't prepared to put up with anything messy, or hard, or anything that requires loads of time and sacrifice 🤷‍♀️