Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I dont think i so, i reckon its because her and Julie have alienated most of the family members so it would just be a really small Christmas, i wouldn't be surprised if Julie used to purposely take Brogan and Fraser away every Christmas after the Divorce to spite Gary.
Well if this is anything to go by! Written by Julie herself! Also could be a money and status thing? Skiing is really expensive! Might make them feel like they’re actually classy rather than just like the rest of us common folk 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Lauurz

VIP Member
She made Benji take off his rugby shirt because it was too 'Laddy' as they travelled to London on the train. He needs to learn to tell her where to go! Under the thumb comes to mind.

• Wow

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Why bother ‘taking yourself’ to a ‘travel networking event’ (scrounging for a free holiday) if you’re just gonna tell people on your SM to go find their own travel info 🤷🏻‍♀️ Coz she doesn’t wanna be a ‘travel vlogger’ full of useful info, she just wants free holidays for content 🙄 ungrateful, self obsessed, granny dressing cow! & That’s being polite 😂

Emmapism

VIP Member
Just catching up to say most people put down 10% on a house. My sister and her partner did. 5% never happens anymore unless you're shared ownership.

I put down 10% plus on my flat because there was a shortfall between what the mortgage company would lend me and that 10% deposit. I think it ended up being something like 15%. Luckily I did have savings (and had genuinely been saving for years unlike BRAG-on) but that's one of the downsides of being self-employed. My income is good but even with that....I'd say you 100% need a broker if you're self employed. Ideally one who works with people in your industry so they know the pitfalls!

Honestly this video has confirmed my dislike of Brag-on beyond words. ONE person who worked as a mortgage advisor said the video was quite good and a second later she was smugging it up on her Insta stories about how it's so good to have people in the INDUSTRY compliment you for what you do. Oh child sit down. You're like a sixth form student with your bleeping sheet of A4 and all the 'research' you've done. I cannot wait until you get a wake up call and learn a bit of humility. Stupid, arrogant girl.

Rileyx33

I’m just starting the weekly vlog - how boring is her week that she literally put ‘new pjs’ in the title? That’s one of the top highlights of the week?

That fox shirt, she said she got it in a 14 and it was too tight so she’s going to exchange it for a 16. When she posted photos of herself in that outfit earlier this week, it looked so tight on her arms, and I assume that was the size 16! I wonder if she even was able to put the 14 on.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
'House prices will vary depending on where you live', no shit sherlock ! Seriously wouldn't have known this if she hadn't pointed it out 😂
This is pure comedy Broglin gold, I already have a house so wasn't really looking to learn anything but I reckon my 5 year old could have taught first time buyers more than her !!

Ohdearyme

It's made me so mad how she's reacting after having the coil fitted. Yes it may well hurt and be uncomfortable but taking the day off and taking your mum with you?! What the actual hell. Is she for real. Just get on with it, yes talk about the reasons for having it and say it was uncomfortable but the way she's acting will put people off and scare some people who's last contraception option is the coil.

Justhavingalook403

Literally can’t wait for the mortgage vlog, I can see it now “ oh I worked so so hard to get my deposit and had to cut back on my jack willis and Disney clothing and ofcourse my choccies! But i did it ! I really want to thank benji though as he’s in the stable job and if my star vlogging career goes down I can mooch of him till I find a job that doesn’t involve getting out of bed, walking about in a towel and pretending I’m on the xfactor. Also would like to thank my subscribers as I know I’m so relatable to you all. 🙄yeah you sure are we all work some of us didn’t have the luxury to live rent free while we saved for our mortgages. But on a happier note we can all say we have worked hard for our luxuries

It doesn't sound very modest when talking about that coat "it looks really nice on me" - would you say that about yourself in a vlog? Perhaps I'm being too overly critical but thought it would be better to say "out of all the coats I tried I thought it suited me best"

Saying it looks really nice on me is the kind of thing someone says to you, rather than something you'd say about yourself? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I cringed when she said it.

Brogan has always been such a drama queen with a very low pain threshold i remember years ago maybe 2013ish she had started a fitness plan with her Mum and a few days in had to give in because she had a tiny cut on her finger and even went to the GP because it was too much for poor Brogan

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Honestly the gap between the reality of what she wants and how much money or effort she's willing to put in is gonna be huge. This will be hilarious.

If they are in by Christmas I will be very very surprised.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Why is she being a dick about Benji needing help to buy by repeatedly shouting he needed it but she didn’t. We heard you the first time.

• Wow