Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
That vlog was so dull. Don't moan the house isn't progressing but then when you have a chance to go do it for a few hours refuse cos you washed your hair! Lazy lump.

Reactions: 14

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I think we should all stop moaning about her 35 year mortgage seeing as a lot of others also have 35 years. Its not a bad thing at all, its still a mortgage and will be reviewed anyway...

Reactions: 14

Justhavingalook403

She a dirty cow in my opinion. How many vlogs do you see and the dinner plates are piled up in the sink from the night before? When they return back from a trip the dirty washing just lays there for days she points this out in vlogs I would be embarrassed or the camping trip stuff still lying unpacked her the corner of the bedroom. She was like this in her own flat spaghetti carbonara lying in the sink from previous night and it was 4 o’clock the next day. There is absolutely no excuse for her to live in that amount of mess /dirt she works from home she’s on her own 90% of the time but can’t wash a dish or her hair. She thinks making her bed is an achievement. Brogan needs to get some structure maybe she can write a timetable in one of her notepads the girl has about a million that has been gifted. I have no idea how she managed to work full time in the real world

Reactions: 13

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Her and Benj seemed a bit off in the kitchen. He’s like “is it a happy Monday, though?” (Coz he has an actual job) Then she’s saying in a snotty voice “oh, that’s fine I have vlog comments to do”. You mean you have comments to moderate as in delete anything not arse kissy 🙄

Justhavingalook403

48.58 minutes of my life I will never get back. This girl is so narcissistic!! For someone who loves telling people she didn’t go to uni I really think she has issues she comes across as such a jealous little troll I really think she is imitated by people that have went to university that’s why she’s so defensive when she brings it up. Some of her advice is absolutely shocking “ ask for a pay rise” does she not realise some people haven’t had pay rises in years due to the economic climate. Some people in the real world are on 0hr contracts, paying high rents living hand to mouth and no way of saving, this girl doesn’t live in the real world and isn’t relatable. Benji seems like he’s from a nice supportive family who have guided him into being money savvy. He should have just bought a flat himself. Vloggers days are numbered so she needs to get a back up plan in place as it’s a massive mortgage to cover. I really need to see the people in the industry that are telling her this vlog was amazing and informative.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
i felt very sorry for poor Fraser's girlfriend having to go for a birthday lunch with the bitchy witches - Julie and Brogan

• Haha
I still can’t get over the fact she made a video which is supposed to help people understand mortgages and how to buy a house etc. and then just tells people to do their own research on what a credit score is .... one of the main things people need to know about when applying for a mortgage and she can’t even be asked to explain it.. 🤯

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
OT but I’m going to Florida today! Cannot wait! Might get some caramel m&ms and sell them to Brogie. Make a quick quid!!

Emmapism

VIP Member
I can't deal with all the humble bragging about 'events in London'. Girl you don't go to those once a week. Sit down. It's what you're best at.

• Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
It was kind of ridiculous for her to harp on about keeping details private because it’s no one’s business and then share that they couldn’t use Benji’s ISA as the house was over 250k and THEN reveal they had to pay stamp duty which means the house must have been over £300k as you don’t have to pay SD up until £300k so she might as well have just given a rough idea.

Deposit must have been around £30/35k. So 15/17k each.
And looking at those figures, she's going to have to find a bloody good job when 'influencing' goes belly up 😂

This year alone she has done partnerships and ads for shopdisney (4-5 different ads) that wine, sunbites, tropic, pixi, attractionticketsdirect, that iow company, primark, the cruise line, medsailors, big potato games, Uber, nivea, shloer, visitcalifornia, Merlin annual pass, passion for palma and that’s not including all of the events, and ig story ads she promotes also. That’s 17 brands without even thinking and they’re all from Jan onwards.

She will easily make 40k+ a year (probably more!) from advertising. Mad.

• Angry