Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
It’s really grating on me how people are trying to diagnose brogan with thyroid issues etc to give reasons for weight gain. Okay, she could have a medical issue which has caused it but let’s be real she does pretty much zero exercise, Sits on her arse all day and eats way to much and most often shit food. Hell on her latest blog she made a fucking quesadilla for her breakfast, something most people would have as their MAIN MEAL AT DINNER. There’s your reasons for her being so overweight and only gaining more.
She what?? God I haven't seen any vlogs in a while. A whole quesadilla for herself? For breakfast? Someone needs to have a word.

Reactions: 1
She’s unreal.....i think she should take up acting, her Oscar winning performance of the dying swan will be a bestseller
Also that pinafore dress is too tight around her stomach, not a good look Bogie
Yeah but it’s a size 16, no 18 sorry.. 😂😂 she wouldn’t wanna step into a 20 now would she hahaha

Reactions: 1

Elsass

Chatty Member
The comments on her coil post make me laugh - I hope she’s getting hormonal coil because everyone’s telling her it doesn’t hurt but I got the copper coil recently and it was much worse than the hormonal and the initial days after / during my first period it felt like Satan himself was squeezing my uterus 🤣 she’ll be in bed for days if that’s the case! (I wasn’t, I put on my big gal non influenced pants and went to work right after, like all normal adults do 🙄)
I have the “smaller” hormonal coil and god I didn’t get out of bed for two days I was in so much pain, luckily had it fitted on a Friday so I had the weekend to squirm, I think it depends where you are in your cycle as to how much it hurts but I had to just grab an appointment when I could get it!

gossgal

VIP Member
I’m not comparing her. Lucy is just someone else I watch that is around 14-16 and they both went to the event today. When you look at the two pictures from today, Brogan is clearly not the same size as Lucy so either Lucy is smaller than she says she is or Brogan is bigger.
Lucy can shape her size well with clothes though even on her bad days i dont think ive seen her in disney all day :unsure: like brogan

Aaaaarghhh so I kept watching and she’s just revealed the personal circumstances of the sellers 🙈 so cringe, shouldn’t have been revealed on the internet when the house is recognisable. Imagine if their kids or their friends watched this. And she’s hinted she’s going to complain about them being slow to move out later in the video

It’s like a horror film, I’m watching from behind a cushion but I can’t tear myself away
How respectful ! its not another case like the medlrums is it ?

Randomer123

I've just tried to view her insta stories on instastoryviewer and it says there aren't any available. 😏 I'm sad I missed the advert!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I thought she always said she didn’t like Christmas that much and they only do small token gifts.
Well if this is anything to go by! Written by Julie herself! Also could be a money and status thing? Skiing is really expensive! Might make them feel like they’re actually classy rather than just like the rest of us common folk 😂
wtf lol