Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
I hate when she buys stuff to show then says about every god damn item oh its probably out of stock brogan no one would be sad to copy your dress sense and stop with the couples matching outfits that went out in the 90s :rolleyes: :oops: its cringe next crisp advert you do least have a sandwhich layout with it and fruit so people would get it so staged and fake

She even does that pose sitting i cant cope anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Emmapism

VIP Member
What negative comments? We all commented that she was being a big attention seeker but that's nothing new 😂

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Visually beautifully'

Does Brogan ever read Insta posts back to herself before she hits done?

I've heard Maleficent 2 is garbage so that's some poorly proofed BS right there.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Woah! Steady there ladies! All this talk of getting a cleaner, first she has to get the house into a state where they can actually move in ... and that ain't happening anytime soon!

Elsass

Chatty Member
I did actually put that at the end of my comment that I appreciate everybody's experiences can be different and there can be complications sometimes. That was the only thing that she said that has really genuinely annoyed me. Probably cos I can relate to it. Don't really care that she says 'dins' and 'as per say' or the countless free trips. Never mind, back to being a lurker 🙈🤣
Wasn’t aimed at you specifically; was aimed at the whole last 24 hours of the thread 😂 and it’s no fun discussing things if you can’t disagree with people every now and then 😘

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Wonder if she didn't get an invite to the pixie event last night. Bubsbeauty went! But she actually takes care of her skin!!!!

gossgal

VIP Member
Shes gets so annoying each week and whats with the eyes shut selfies now your right though she pretends it doesnt happen just like the fall out with her dad Brogan you read here make amends with him is it really worth fallen out with him just cause he told you to do some housework and cooking :rolleyes:

She gets babied by benji 24/7 get a grip

Why does she have to copy Louise by saying good all the time :rolleyes:
There besties now 🤣

next week vlog crying cramps and renovations in the title

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
Sometimes there's no other option 🤷‍♀️. It's definitely better to get on the property ladder. Also you can change mortgages as time goes on so it's not a real 35year commitment.
Not defending that cowbag though, just myself 😂
Yeah I know. If I was buying a ‘forever home’ I might take the view that it was still better than renting and paying someone else’s mortgage. You can always change the term once you’re financial circumstances change.....although I can’t see Brogan being disciplined enough to save enough to get to that point.

Probably. They will gift Bogie a dust pan and brush because as annoying as in the frow is, at least she puts effort into what she does
Agreed and a £950 robot vacuum is on brand for her. I just watched her shopping blog from outlets, that chick spends so much money it’s crazy! Brogan would never purchase anything and quality items are not in brand for her, she will get a crappy freebie or buy whatever is on sale at homesense.

Lola123

VIP Member
Eurgh those beige bathroom tiles. They should rename their home account 50 shades of beige.
Hopefully it’s not just me but they are rank! Of all the places it would be acceptable to get white it would be the bathroom! And the pattern is really odd! She has no taste at all!
On the beg to atd again!!!!
I see there is no (not an add but previous partnership) she prides herself on being transparent but actually she isn’t!

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Christ me I work in a hospital and when I got my coil put in I walked back up to my ward and finished the rest of my 13 hour shift. Broglin needs a reality check ASAP.
Same - I have had two coils in my lifetime. Both times fitted in about 10 mins and then back to work with a few pain killers for the tummy cramps.

I used to love the coil- sang it’s praises to all my friends etc then unfortunately I fell pregnant with the coil which does sometimes happen - nothings 100%, anyways that really was the worst pain of my life and wouldn’t wish that on anyone!