Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VV93

Katebowbow also did an ad for sun bites and it's a million worlds apart from brogies awful scruffy photo. The effort gone into Kate's is brilliant, I don't know why companies still want to work with Brogan.
I just went to watch Kate’s and it’s worlds apart from brogans. I can’t imagine that they got paid the same amount as each other. I hope not, anybody could do a better job than Brogans attemptπŸ™„

'Visually beautifully'

Does Brogan ever read Insta posts back to herself before she hits done?

I've heard Maleficent 2 is garbage so that's some poorly proofed BS right there.
Ahh I do think the plot looks thin but it does look beautiful and Angelina plays a brilliant Maleficent. I’ll be seeing it but I see more or less every Disney film anyway πŸ˜‚

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think it might only be against the rules if you post a link or the full address? But thought I should say. Welcome to the thread!

cushtybert

VIP Member
Good- it’s sad when people seem to leave the thread! There was another active member - username β€˜Disney’ I think? Wondered where she had gone also! X
Didn’t she have a baby? Hope I’m thinking of the right person?

Lola123

VIP Member
She so desperately wants the house ready for Christmas, but isn't prepared to get dusty because it means she'll have to wash FFS dirty so-and-so
She was twisting on about the wallpaper glue and someone was like try sugar soap, does she not know what google is, if a steamer wasn’t working try something else and just keep going, she legit could have made good content out of this except she just sticks her head into ever shot