Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
She got an XL in the PJ's. But guyssssss he's only a size 14 remember so it must be another shop with dodgy sizing!! Same as Matalan next new look Primark ASOS sainsbreeze..
When I was at my size 18 I wouldn’t buy Disney store pjs cause they were tight and uncomfortable.

If she is getting paid that much and they still had to get a help to buy ISA then that's a bit embarrassing.......

Edit: My bad I stopped paying attention 😂 I've actually stopped watching the video I can't take it anymore

It’s not embarrassing when you get free money from the government

‘I put on weight easily’
No brogan you put on weight because u don’t do ANY exercise (not even normal day to day walking and housework etc) and you eat way too much shit!
Move more + eat less = lose weight!
She has deffo took on board all our comments! She had a salad!!!!
Wow I should have said taken on board hahah illiterate monkey I am

Where the hell has the rest of her gone haha

Lola123

VIP Member
If her technical glitch was that it needed approval from a brand I’ll be dammed! She just is so thick it’s a joke 😂

Paddington_Bear

Hopefully it’s not just me but they are rank! Of all the places it would be acceptable to get white it would be the bathroom! And the pattern is really odd! She has no taste at all!
Let's give the girl a tiny bit of credit, this isn't her new house. This is the house she currently lives at. Which is not hers.

The worst part for me isn’t about the weird love for them. It’s the fact they are fucking gross. The worst m and ms I’ve tried 😂😂
To be fair I don’t like m and m’s because I don’t like the fact they have nuts in because I don’t like nuts in chocolate, but I tried these in Mexico and quite enjoyed em!
Then again I had a normal single size bag not 20 family sized bags hahaha! Just to have em plonked there in the kitchen like that makes me LOL 😂😂😂

gossgal

VIP Member
How many times will she wear she wear that denim dress :rolleyes:

bro beg you look like a 12 year old sort your self out and go to speech lessons

Dan1931

This. But also the fact she felt the need to post on her new YT video that she wouldn’t be replying to comments because she’s recovering?! What’s the difference in her holding her phone and replying to comments vs lying in bed holding her phone recording videos and taking photos of herself with a hot water bottle?! 🙈 you’d think she’d had a limb amputated the way she’s carried on! It’s quite pathetic!
No really?! I haven't watched it so hadn't seen it 🙈🙈🙈

gossgal

VIP Member
Ooo she’s in the ski jacket! Will it actually do up for her trip! Also why is she obsessed with white!!!! It’s not like she’s got a load of art or photos to go up on the wall to want to make them pop!
White is fresh and clean that is what Brogan isnt :rolleyes:

Blackhearts

I know the mods will do this anyway but none of us are interested in seeing any identifying details of Brogan's house online. Just incase! It's against the rules 👍
Sorry, didn’t realise it was against the rules!!new to this site, but I’m from the area so was easy for me to see as I’m just down the road. I’ll edit my response, just thought I’d respond to the person who asked. :)

Sorry, didn’t realise it was against the rules!!new to this site, but I’m from the area so was easy for me to see as I’m just down the road. I’ll edit my response, just thought I’d respond to the person who asked. :)
Oops turns out I don’t know how to edit! Teaches me for writing it doesn’t it. Admin please delete

gossgal

VIP Member
On one hand, I can understand how reaching out to brands is something everyone does to gain exposure and get yourself out there. On the other, this takes it to another level and feels slimy. That's why it's so frustrating to see ladies commenting on her videos going on about how "real" Brogan is. If you look at her H&M home story she posted today on her home account, it just screams "all of these things are what I want to decorate my house with please send me them" right??
Gabby just got a FREE couch :cautious: