Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
There’s quite a few members on here taking the piss out of 35 year mortgages but they’re really common and quite a few people have one - including myself!

Also I can’t stand Bogey but the house she bought doesn’t look anything like a council house, that’s a bit of a stretch 😂😂
is kitchen island counters owned by council :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: oh Brogan who you trying to kid she doesnt deserve anything shes mocking people who could only afford to rent council property :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
Did she have this in her bio before? Or did I just miss it? IM SICK OF HER SAYING SHE RENOVATING!!!!
647092B8-49C3-488B-B1C7-3B0B3E0D7495.png

Emmapism

VIP Member
Is she getting paid on top of the gifts though is my question. Like the Medsailors trip, is that a free trip, plus a fee on top of that? I don't know. Some of these are surely just freebies? I mean fair play to Brogan for convincing anyone she is worth a free holiday & a big fee on top of that

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’m back from my holiday, will try and catch up, have i missed anything major or is it the same ol shit show?!

Influenza

Imagine going to the pub for lunch with your friends and one of them whipping out a bloody board game.

She 100% reads here as any negative comments on her posts about getting the coil would have been deleted. I wonder if she'll address her putting on weight is one of the reasons to getting it.

Helkat207

I think she doesn’t appear that big in this pic because she has positioned her right arm and hand bag in a way to hide quite a bit of her... plus the usual awkward one foot in front of other thing she always has going on for some reason!
Those slim mirrors work wonders too! I always look like a size 8 in mine then I go downstairs to the horizontal one over the fireplace and look double the size (real life 😂 )

gossgal

VIP Member
Currently Poole 😂 she claims the house in Bournemouth but I would love to know if it actually is!
she pronounce poole as in a swimming pool and walls as in wool not being rude about people with speech difficulties but she spoke totally normal in 2015 it pisses me off its like she mocks people who need actual help in learning shes damn right rude school girl bitchy rude bully no wonder trek america girls dumped her.

how much more stuff can she get free another fucking holiday when she gets paid from that advert expect a home bargins haul doesnt go there anymore either shes too good for everything these days.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Who posted the pic of her at the washing machine the other day? We need a side by side as this just popped up after her weekly vlog!

IMG_20191104_213347.jpg
MVIMG_20191104_213354.jpg

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't know who brummy mummy is so just looked. Why would you aspire to that?? Oh dear oh dear.

That said, it is nice to actually see her out with people that she classes as friends....