Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do influencers favour this "laughing manically at the auditory hallucinations I'm having" pose so much? I absolutely hate these cringe candid shots. It's supposed to capture a moment they're not aware of so who is she laughing with? She just looks bleeping deranged.
Instead of photos of her bloated tomato face, why not photos of the sights? Noone wants to look at this ham shank couple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Instead of photos of her bloated tomato face, why not photos of the sights? Noone wants to look at this ham shank couple
this is what I don't get! She's meant to be a travel blogger but we get far more pictures of her than we do of the places they go.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is everything we hated about our own cruise experience! And she’s not selling it at all - I think her last few cruise vlogs have been shocking actually most of her vlogs recently since she changed to a management company have been terrible 😞
She was terrible before her management company came along… probably around the time she started full time, met benji, moved in with him… she’s gone backwards (and outwards)

If anyone wants to know what she will produce for vlogs for this most recent sale job cruise just watch her old ones

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do influencers favour this "laughing manically at the auditory hallucinations I'm having" pose so much? I absolutely hate these cringe candid shots. It's supposed to capture a moment they're not aware of so who is she laughing with? She just looks bleeping deranged.
Unless she’s laughing as Benji fell over again 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do influencers favour this "laughing manically at the auditory hallucinations I'm having" pose so much? I absolutely hate these cringe candid phony as a tennis bat shots. It's supposed to capture a moment they're not aware of so who is she laughing with? She just looks bleeping deranged.
Just had to do a little correction.
And why are they always looking away? The bell tower one, I'd love someone to ask what she was actually looking at.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh how I love this thread you all crack me up and educate me on cruises as I wouldn't ever be able to afford one and don't fancy the idea anyway each to their own but as someone who has had heart trouble since I was a teenager I hate the idea of leaving the UK as I had a valve replacement and I still have circulation issues amongst autoimmune diseases I struggle to get up some days and to see these two taking no care of their health especially after major heart and cancer issues supposedly they make me feel sick I wish I could live a life like theirs but chronic health issues will always stop me I had my first holiday in over ten years in March after my beloved house bunny passed after nine years with me I miss him so much but could've never had a holiday and leave him with anyone else now I've had a holiday I'm looking to adopt another bunny from a local rescue again and unlike these two won't be disappearing off on holiday from them until they then leave me as I know pets come first what actually goes on in their heads I'd love to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Broggy in the wild from face book! 😂😂 yes I joined the K312 Facebook group to see if I could spot her and I did ….. sorry and not to offend because I was on Iona in April and we wouldn’t do it again because we didn’t like this sort of thing. This inparticular looks like a bad day in Benidorm ….. god help the wedding 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Benji looks bored af, what do they talk about they are around each other 24/7 and this isn’t a holiday Brog it’s your job show us the ship the excursions etc not the bloody food

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they was ever anyone I’d like to throat punch more it’s her. I’ve been working since 7:30am, I’ve taken my children to school and picked them up in between working, it’s now 4:30pm and I still working. I work full time. I’m a mum, life is an absolute struggle right now and then you get this delusional twit flouncing around like some rotund weable on yet another holiday. Leaving her dog (who apparently they adore), eating all day long which isn’t doing their health any good, bragging about all the places their been and basically being an knob. The smugness gets right on my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just caught up to find you're saying exactly what I popped in to say. She's got a bloody nerve hasn't she? She's been given this cruise free, she'll be paid for her 'content' and she'll also make money from subjecting YouTube to her dire vlogs. Really p****s me me off that despite all this and it being her 'job', the lazy dustbins have nothing to show us cos they had a lazy day???!!! There's SO much happening on these huge ships all day and well into the evening, there's always singers, dance lessons, musicians, magicians, talks, cinema, quizzes etc. Even if she didn't join in the least she should do is post photos of the activities instead of bragging about having an afternoon nap. And whilst I'm on one, they went to the buffet then relaxed in the cabin again not showing any of the umpteen evening entertainment options available to suit all tastes. Finally, they don't seem to have done many P&O excursions, I reckon it's so she doesn't have to make an effort at advertising them, she's taking the freebies and pay, but being SO lazy with the content. Think P&O will be getting contacted.......

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just caught up to find you're saying exactly what I popped in to say. She's got a bloody nerve hasn't she? She's been given this cruise free, she'll be paid for her 'content' and she'll also make money from subjecting YouTube to her dire vlogs. Really p****s me me off that despite all this and it being her 'job', the lazy dustbins have nothing to show us cos they had a lazy day???!!! There's SO much happening on these huge ships all day and well into the evening, there's always singers, dance lessons, musicians, magicians, talks, cinema, quizzes etc. Even if she didn't join in the least she should do is post photos of the activities instead of bragging about having an afternoon nap. And whilst I'm on one, they went to the buffet then relaxed in the cabin again not showing any of the umpteen evening entertainment options available to suit all tastes. Finally, they don't seem to have done many P&O excursions, I reckon it's so she doesn't have to make an effort at advertising them, she's taking the freebies and pay, but being SO lazy with the content. Think P&O will be getting contacted.......
I am surprised they used her again the last ones were awful 😞 and she doesn’t exactly sell it for
Them does she 😂 rancid chunky shrew of a woman 😂 food obsessed. We will be nice and full, oh I won’t eat for 2 hours I must have a breakfast meant for 7 builders 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what really grinds my gears is that people like Big Brog, Vicky in no detail etc is that they think they are so superior to everyone else, and they think we’re jealous of the facade they like to show off about. Don’t they realise this constant boasting is so tone deaf- there are people currently struggling, and these grifters are rubbing their face in it. At the end of the day, it seems like most of these big headed vloggers are life’s losers, with little education, class or social standing- their ‘job’ is to put out a few social media posts, and they can’t even get the spelling or grammar right on that! - Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed! I'm going on Arvia this year. never done a cruise before so I'd quite like to learn about the things that you can do apart from the spa/restaurants!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed! I'm going on Arvia this year. never done a cruise before so I'd quite like to learn about the things that you can do apart from the spa/restaurants!
The ships are gorgeous, like 5 star hotels and food is amazing I am sure you will have an amazing time!! We loved the ship 🚢 cruising just wasn’t for us - too many people plus we were on a “cold weather” cruise and everyone congregated inside! Have an amazing time and for a laugh and not what to do watch Broggy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.