Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh @Venom if you want a little weekend Hattan treat, Jen Lefforge has posted her video of them boarding their Disney Med cruise yesterday. Your boy shaved!
M'love I prefer his bearded look but regardless he can board with me on a cruise anyday :love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All joking aside, it isn't actually a nappy, is it? Like she's eaten so badly and for so long she's given herself a really long weird saggy arse, right?

duck me. That alone would be enough to stop me from having two breakfasts. But not our Broges......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All joking aside, it isn't actually a nappy, is it? Like she's eaten so badly and for so long she's given herself a really long weird saggy arse, right?

duck me. That alone would be enough to stop me from having two breakfasts. But not our Broges......
And the fact all she does every hour of every day is sit on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh @Venom if you want a little weekend Hattan treat, Jen Lefforge has posted her video of them boarding their Disney Med cruise yesterday. Your boy shaved!
Ugh. Jen Lefforge is so insufferable. Her packing videos are as bad as Brogie's. She says she lays out stuff a week or so ahead of time, considers everything she'll need and then is always stuffing the bag and has to put stuff back so she can congratulate herself for going carry on only. And like Brogie, she essentially wears the same thing all the time.
---
it would allow the, to see more in a day And not have to walk.
It would need a buffet.

Reactions: 2
I had a subway for lunch today as we were out and about, or “mooching” as our Bogbrush says. Only a 6 inch with chicken and salad, and I’m still full! I have no idea how Bogie and BinScar eat so much 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m the same I enjoy food but I would be in hospital in severe pain if I ate like therm.

Reactions: 8
I had a subway for lunch today as we were out and about, or “mooching” as our Bogbrush says. Only a 6 inch with chicken and salad, and I’m still full! I have no idea how Bogie and BinScar eat so much 😂
I can’t get over the size of her!!

Reactions: 4
New thread here peeps:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.