Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still want to do a more traditional cruise. The only one I have done was three days down the river Nile and on a tiny boat. I am thinking of doing a Disney one just to get the experience of a bigger ship.
I did the four night Bahama's Disney cruise and loved it. We were on the Dream. Ship was fab - loved the spa and the adult only zone. The shows and food were amazing. Our cruise did a day at Nassau, a day at Castaway Cay and a day at sea. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Would love to go on the newer ships.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did a cruise from Tahiti & the Society Islands a few years ago, it was top of my wish list. I wanted to go to Bora Bora and this was the best way for me to go there. We had 2 days there so I was able to a trip around the island and visit the sites on 1 day and an underwater bike ride the next. Would love to go back there and do another one of the cruises that stay in one place for a couple of days, but as a solo traveller it is very expensive.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always said that if I win the lottery, I’ll take my friends and their kids on a Disney cruise. Those 4 day ones look great!

Reactions: 11
Don’t think we’ll ever see Bogie going on a Disney cruise… she’d have to pay for one thing and the demographic is too young to include her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me upset to think of an old lady like Bonnie being confused and sad being pushed from pillar to post. 12 for a dog is a good age, but she won’t be around for much longer- why can’t they stop being selfish and devote a bit of time to the poor dog, before it’s too late
In order for them to devote themselves to Bonnie's final years (depressing but we're being realistic here) that would require this absolute waster to think of someone other than herself or stuffing her fat gob.
Even lifelong dog owner Bench doesn't appear to give a tit, Bon Bon was bought for content because Big Bro decided she NEEDED a dog, there was no thought or consideration, especially when taking on an elderly dog that needs calm and stability.

She slept in the bottom of a bleeping kitchen cupboard the first year they had her, that's how clueless they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Thaaaaaaank you! She's so desperate to prove that cruising is a good way to travel and see the world. In some ways it is. If you want to see some ports, have x amount of hours in a city, then that's fine. But don't pretend that doesn't make you the GCSE bitesize of travel vloggers. You didn't even scratch the surface Hun.
We always view cruises as a good way to decide which cities you’d like to explore further, not as a way to actually see a city. She’s a mess as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bongo and Beningn spotted at last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet if they got Bonnie from a genuine dog rescue and they told them that part of their job was to go on gifted holidays every month the rescue wouldn't let them have Bonnie. Rescue places can be pretty strict with who they allow to take on a dog......and rightly so.

It sounds like Bonnie has spent most of her life living in quite a cruel environment, at least let her final years be with someone who can give her stability and consistency. Poor Bonnie 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I bet if they got Bonnie from a genuine dog rescue and they told them that part of their job was to go on gifted holidays every month the rescue wouldn't let them have Bonnie. Rescue places can be pretty strict with who they allow to take on a dog......and rightly so.

It sounds like Bonnie has spent most of her life living in quite a cruel environment, at least let her final years be with someone who can give her stability and consistency. Poor Bonnie 😔
I think that's why she got her off Gumtree.. because no rescue would allow them to adopt.
Big Bro stomped her feet and had a tantrum because she HAD to have a dog and poor Bonnie has been stuck with her since.

Although I imagine her life before was much worse, she doesn't deserve being abandoned so frequently so those ignorant hogs can go on a jolly.
They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

At this point I think Bonnie is Julie‘s dog and honestly, sounds like she’s better off with her than them anyway. they should just leave her there to let her be settled.

Reactions: 19
At this point I think Bonnie is Julie‘s dog and honestly, sounds like she’s better off with her than them anyway. they should just leave her there to let her be settled.
Is Julie not going on the cruise to see her daughter get married

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that's why she got her off Gumtree.. because no rescue would allow them to adopt.
Big Bro stomped her feet and had a tantrum because she HAD to have a dog and poor Bonnie has been stuck with her since.

Although I imagine her life before was much worse, she doesn't deserve being abandoned so frequently so those ignorant hogs can go on a jolly.
They make me sick.
Poor Bonnie doomed to that life because some Jabba the Hutt looking Ming threw a tantrum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol no way that troll better then living with Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can Benji be reported ? I hear the dwp is a nice site to visit this time of year 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think, from what she has said, anyone is going with them. What I think is odd is Ben apparently has family in Australia. Wouldn’t it make more sense to get married there having her family and his travel, visit with them for a couple weeks, then get on the cruise?
---
Lol no way that troll better then living with Brogan
She has her own dog so a companion and she at least is home 90% of the time. Also loads of tit humans are great with dogs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are there cruises where you stay in one place for two or more days?
Yes, you'd have to look at the specific line's itineraries, but any that go to Bermuda seem to stay overnight. There are others as well, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

Reactions: 1
Yes, you'd have to look at the specific line's itineraries, but any that go to Bermuda seem to stay overnight. There are others as well, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.
We did part of our Hawaii trip on a cruise and we spent two days on each island visited, not including the island where we started. It’s very expensive to travel inter-island so a cruise ship is ideal.

Reactions: 2
Nope! It will be a bunch of OAPs waiting for bingo to start watching them get married! They’re getting married alone but then still dropping a bunch of coin on a wedding reception at home. Because they didn’t want a big wedding. But they’re having a big reception. All they needed to do was go to the registry office with her mum, brother, and nan and his parents and whatever grandparents are left and be done in 10 mins. Then have everyone at the reception like they’re doing.

Instead they’re dropping over 20 grand on this cruise wedding to be alone and probably another 10 grand for their reception at home. Makes zero since like everything else they piss poorly plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#SaveBonnie
She‘s an absolute selfish cow, I’m leaving my cat for 2 weeks in December for our yearly holiday (which we work incredibly hard to pay for, not that Bogs would understand that) and the amount of guilt I feel about it already is unreal. But like Bogs would care what happens to her dog, she’s too busy chasing food and likes on her crappy Instagram account and burning her already crispy skin
Same. Leaving my baby for 8 days, albeit at home with my son, but I'm sick thinking about it. If I could back out I would. Just the thought of him waiting for us to come home 😢 he always has someone home with him as he's nearly 11 and suffers with doggie dementia. I know deep down he'll be fine but still.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.