Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've done nothing, probably Ubered and eaten and took a photo near a cathedral. I might as well look at it from here in the States.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their ignorance just shines through when she says in her shite grammar that they were happy with the day they had. You did duck all but eat and allegedly walk around. That’s now two wonderful cities they’ve butchered.

It’s like they have zero interest in seeing or doing all the things you should in Florence or Barcelona - no churches, no museums, no art, but they NEED to be able to brag that they’ve gone to all these places. Same with the 60 day not around the world cruise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Stay at home you dickheads. Makes me sick.
It makes me upset to think of an old lady like Bonnie being confused and sad being pushed from pillar to post. 12 for a dog is a good age, but she won’t be around for much longer- why can’t they stop being selfish and devote a bit of time to the poor dog, before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I adore Italy, and especially Florence! I walk so much, and try do as much as I can. And when I say I don’t have much of an appetite because of the heat, I’d eat some of the amazing fresh fruit or gelato. Not have huge meals as snacks!

Although I never been in the Basilica, my mum and I took pictures around it and my mum really wanted to visit the van gough park nearby - it was a day trip on our holiday in Spain, so had to be selective in what we did.

Was there any interesting facts about the places they visited? About the cathedrals or the cities? I like to learn about the history and when I upload some pictures to instagram/facebook, I’ll do a recommendation or say something interesting about the place….that’s too much for Brogan apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It makes me upset to think of an old lady like Bonnie being confused and sad being pushed from pillar to post. 12 for a dog is a good age, but she won’t be around for much longer- why can’t they stop being selfish and devote a bit of time to the poor dog, before it’s too late
Let’s not forget they’ll be leaving an almost 13 year old dog for 60 days next year. Deplorable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
“So glad we could visit Barcelona on our own terms dictated by the schedule of our cruise company” says Bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
#SaveBonnie
She‘s an absolute selfish cow, I’m leaving my cat for 2 weeks in December for our yearly holiday (which we work incredibly hard to pay for, not that Bogs would understand that) and the amount of guilt I feel about it already is unreal. But like Bogs would care what happens to her dog, she’s too busy chasing food and likes on her crappy Instagram account and burning her already crispy skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whenever we go site seeing we always just grab a to go snack. So we can keep walking an eating and not miss any time actually seeing what we went for!

Reactions: 8
“So glad we could visit Barcelona on our own terms dictated by the schedule of our cruise company” says Bog.
Thaaaaaaank you! She's so desperate to prove that cruising is a good way to travel and see the world. In some ways it is. If you want to see some ports, have x amount of hours in a city, then that's fine. But don't pretend that doesn't make you the GCSE bitesize of travel vloggers. You didn't even scratch the surface Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to say the idea of spending only a few hours in a city sounds like absolute hell to me as someone who loves to explore and see things. I'd honestly rather just stay on the boat. And brogan is not making me think that a cruise is in any way something worth spending money on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say the idea of spending only a few hours in a city sounds like absolute hell to me as someone who loves to explore and see things. I'd honestly rather just stay on the boat. And brogan is not making me think that a cruise is in any way something worth spending money on.
Honestly, for a long time even my independent traveller heart thought they’d be a nice alternative in the winter to see a few islands and escape the cold, But the more I watch cruise YouTubers with ships full of obnoxious drunks on sea days, mediocre food, and shortened days in port, the less I’m inclined to try one. I think Greece and Turkey next year will be my one and only besides Alaska at some point.

My girlfriends who are teachers are going on one of the Royal Caribbean mega ships next year for their March Break. I’ll be curious to hear what they think since they normally do a week at an all-inclusive resort.

So it’s after lunch and still no updates from yesterday’s sea day?! Must be heard fitting in a half hour of work between bingo and going to the spa and stuffing your face.

Reactions: 10
Morons. Being inside the cathedral at sunset was an incredibly moving experience for me and one that I’ll remember forever, no other cathedral has had that impact on me and I’m not religious but it was undeniably spiritual and moving in a way that genuinely surprised me.

To say you preferred looking at it from the other side of a lake?? to avoid crowds? is absolutely baffling. You buy a ticket and there’s only a certain amount of people in at a time, there are no crowds. Assuming they don’t have a problem with queues because they go to disney world all the time so that argument falls flat twice over... I’d have more respect for them if they said they weren’t interested than come up with the lame excuses.
They have issues with queuing with us peasants. They bought genie+ to use the lightening lanes at WDW and they do the same at Paris I believe too. It’s beneath them to queue!

Oh, and they also get express at Universal too!
---
the GCSE bitesize of travel vloggers.
😂😂 dead 💀 this is a perfect description of our Bogie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They have issues with queuing with us peasants. They bought genie+ to use the lightening lanes at WDW and they do the same at Paris I believe too. It’s beneath them to queue!
I think because they might have to go 20 minutes without eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, for a long time even my independent traveller heart thought they’d be a nice alternative in the winter to see a few islands and escape the cold, But the more I watch cruise YouTubers with ships full of obnoxious drunks on sea days, mediocre food, and shortened days in port, the less I’m inclined to try one. I think Greece and Turkey next year will be my one and only besides Alaska at some point.

My girlfriends who are teachers are going on one of the Royal Caribbean mega ships next year for their March Break. I’ll be curious to hear what they think since they normally do a week at an all-inclusive resort.

So it’s after lunch and still no updates from yesterday’s sea day?! Must be heard fitting in a half hour of work between bingo and going to the spa and stuffing your face.
At this point I feel like if you're going for a cruise its so you can spend all day eating as much as you like without having to walk much, then a lounge in the pool and more food with a 'show'. It seems almost pointless getting off the boat.

Are there cruises where you stay in one place for two or more days? That at least feels like you could start to explore a place. Though the Carribbean ones seem horrible, given brogan spent the day in a tiny tourist controlled part of the island and saw nothing remotely authentic. Maybe other cruise lines are better, as p and o seem utterly shite frankly.

Reactions: 10
I've always found cruises a bit spooky because you're stuck on the ship with a load of strangers with no escape if you're in the middle of the ocean. And then sickness is RIFE on cruises (like the very early COVID outbreak on Diamond Princess). And now that Titanic sub thing has turned me off even more, somehow. It's not for me and all these influencers won't convince me otherwise! I'll just choose a place and stay there for a few days at a time, thanks. Freedom to choose your own itinerary, my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still want to do a more traditional cruise. The only one I have done was three days down the river Nile and on a tiny boat. I am thinking of doing a Disney one just to get the experience of a bigger ship.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.