Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Leaving my baby for 8 days, albeit at home with my son, but I'm sick thinking about it. If I could back out I would. Just the thought of him waiting for us to come home šŸ˜¢ he always has someone home with him as he's nearly 11 and suffers with doggie dementia. I know deep down he'll be fine but still.
What a sweet Westie! Mine is currently snoring at the end of the bed perturbed that our ShihTzu house guest is in his spot. Lol Theyā€™re very adaptable little fellows so Iā€™m sure heā€™ll do great at home with your son. šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a sweet Westie! Mine is currently snoring at the end of the bed perturbed that our ShihTzu house guest is in his spot. Lol Theyā€™re very adaptable little fellows so Iā€™m sure heā€™ll do great at home with your son. šŸ„°
We have two Shih Tzu gals that are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm amazed the two of them didn't go to La Boqueria when in BCN. Its a very famous food market. They could've got some actual travel content out of it, and stuffed their faces! Probably didn't want to tho because it doesn't sell burgers and fries

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, enough of this missing submarine. The real question isā€¦. Where in the deep dark ocean have Bogie and Bench got to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing on her Insta for 24 hours!
Isnā€™t this supposed to be her job!!!
How hard is it to post a few pictures?!
Theyā€™re probably in a food coma.
Two lazy tossers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œHavenā€™t got much to show you other than foodā€ ā€¦. Pretty much sums them up in a nutshell. And I wonā€™t deny that I love an afternoon nap, but these two seem to have them all the time. Youā€™re on holiday ffs!
---

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Broggy in the wild from face book! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yes I joined the K312 Facebook group to see if I could spot her and I did ā€¦.. sorry and not to offend because I was on Iona in April and we wouldnā€™t do it again because we didnā€™t like this sort of thing. This inparticular looks like a bad day in Benidorm ā€¦.. god help the wedding šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Here they areā€¦
Canā€™t believe she is getting paid for this. Itā€™s her JOB and sheā€™s treating it as a holiday for the two of them, as if they deserve the copious amounts of freebies as they work oh so hard all year long šŸ™„

B61CE0CF-17A9-4C17-8354-1E970BA6C67B.png

2423E27A-E1F9-42D0-88CF-0EEBFFF8B0F5.png

EBF1542B-BBEC-45F4-B387-A04EC64DDC62.jpeg

2A917B6C-F464-47E5-AB18-44D01E9F2725.jpeg

I would like to add that her work ethic is shite. The posts are boring and does not ā€˜influenceā€™ me to go on a cruise at all. She has no fair or spark and doesnā€™t do anything besides eating and napping. I repeat, SHES GETTING PAID to do this and she thinks a few photos of them lazing around is good enough, and the crap slogs sheā€™ll put out.

And stop posing like youā€™re šŸ”„, youā€™re not! You dress like a granny and you probably do eggy trumps every day.

Ok, rant over šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 42
ā€œHavenā€™t got much to show you other than foodā€ ā€¦. Pretty much sums them up in a nutshell. And I wonā€™t deny that I love an afternoon nap, but these two seem to have them all the time. Youā€™re on holiday ffs!
---
Argh, get out of the sun! Sunbathing is the last thing either of them should be doing.

Reactions: 17
What the hell is thisā€¦ I am forever baffled that she is in her 20s!
IMG_1450.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The most recent pics are AWFUL!!
All they do is eat and nap.
Also, Benji's face' chin, neck merging is such a strange shape / look
Screenshot_20230623-103751_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lol laughing into thin air and staring smugly out of a bell tower. A suitable place for such a bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Broggy in the wild from face book! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yes I joined the K312 Facebook group to see if I could spot her and I did ā€¦.. sorry and not to offend because I was on Iona in April and we wouldnā€™t do it again because we didnā€™t like this sort of thing. This inparticular looks like a bad day in Benidorm ā€¦.. god help the wedding šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Ok, I have never been on a cruise, but that does not make me want to go on one!

And neither does Brogan's content make me want to go on one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here they areā€¦
Canā€™t believe she is getting paid for this. Itā€™s her JOB and sheā€™s treating it as a holiday for the two of them, as if they deserve the copious amounts of freebies as they work oh so hard all year long šŸ™„

View attachment 2259743
View attachment 2259745
View attachment 2259746
View attachment 2259748
I would like to add that her work ethic is shite. The posts are boring and does not ā€˜influenceā€™ me to go on a cruise at all. She has no fair or spark and doesnā€™t do anything besides eating and napping. I repeat, SHES GETTING PAID to do this and she thinks a few photos of them lazing around is good enough, and the crap slogs sheā€™ll put out.

And stop posing like youā€™re šŸ”„, youā€™re not! You dress like a granny and you probably do eggy trumps every day.

Ok, rant over šŸ™ƒ
[/QUOTE
Exactly!!! And wtf is this!???
She honestly thinks ooh Iā€™m so sexy let my seductively play with my hair!!! šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok, I have never been on a cruise, but that does not make me want to go on one!

And neither does Brogan's content make me want to go on one either.
This is everything we hated about our own cruise experience! And sheā€™s not selling it at all - I think her last few cruise vlogs have been shocking actually most of her vlogs recently since she changed to a management company have been terrible šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 12
She looks like she's on a photo shoot for those old lady fashion magazines you get in the Sunday papers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The most recent pics are AWFUL!!
All they do is eat and nap.
Also, Benji's face' chin, neck merging is such a strange shape / lookView attachment 2259815
Iā€™m going to guess that any weight lost since his surgery has now returned. I love how she made sure thereā€™s a side salad with her meals the past couple of days. Brogs nobody has salad with fish and chips but you do whatever you think will keep the Tattlers from slaying you too much! šŸ¤£šŸ¤™

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.