Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone already mentioned it but I was just looking at the witc guests and wow, there’s a lot, I’ve heard of two of them, but no Brogan who already booked hotel and train in anticipation.

Awkwaaaarrrrrrrd
Now that really is embarrassing

Reactions: 2
So we're at pwetty town tonight... where!!!!!!!!!! Shes so tit at her 'job'. The food looked crap and would never feed 8 hungry adults! The boat was a tiny mess. It looked like a dull as dishwater trip!

Reactions: 6
I do hope that actually being involved with the renovation/redesign of her house will help her realise that she gets more joy out of being busy and filling her life with more meaningful things..

🙌
good point!! forgot she mentioned that! pretending to do her "bit for the environment":mad:
She is a liar, she said what she needed to at the time because she couldn't hold a candle to the others on the panel as far as sustainability and consciousness of the environment goes.
This needs bringing up and mentioning somehow! The little lying freeloader 🤔
I will leave a comment I think, this has really annoyed me. It's all fine and dandy to have your pizza party on the beach but cba to do something that SHE said she would do. No one asked her, she stated that was the plan but of course it wasn't. I get especially annoyed because I am chilled out about most things. But one thing I cannot stand is someone who doesn't stick to their word! If you don't have honesty and integrity then it's a no from me.

Reactions: 7
🙌

She is a liar, she said what she needed to at the time because she couldn't hold a candle to the others on the panel as far as sustainability and consciousness of the environment goes.

I will leave a comment I think, this has really annoyed me. It's all fine and dandy to have your pizza party on the beach but cba to do something that SHE said she would do. No one asked her, she stated that was the plan but of course it wasn't. I get especially annoyed because I am chilled out about most things. But one thing I cannot stand is someone who doesn't stick to their word! If you don't have honesty and integrity then it's a no from me.
She is a liar it’s all talk she just wants to paint herself in a good light. She deletes/blocks people with any comments that she deems negative she can’t handle any constructive criticism. look at all her Instagram pics everyone is blowing smoke up her arse telling her how amazing she is. She takes absolutely nothing on board. I hope she replies to you

Reactions: 6
I just want to know when she's going to beg a trip from Saga

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe you shouldn't have bought a reno then? I mean, I imagine it was that or nothing because you couldn't afford what you wanted soooooo.....

Also, why bother posting an ootd when it's a baggy tshirt and crappy leggings. If I wanted to see that I'd just go to my local supermarket. Such thrilling content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.