Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will look back on that new house photo and regret it, she looks so uncomfortable, she's never gonna get that moment back and that stupid photo on her tippie toes sucking in for dear life is all she will have. She should have just stood normal and hugged her man ffs, enjoy the moment brogter not everything needs to be insta worthy, we all know you're a lump, we saw the video and they 2 don't match!

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I think about quitting my job to become an influencer. Seems to be pretty easy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She buys her duvet sets from Pipstudio duck me a range between £75-115 not Asda at £14.99 like most of us shes so poor guys lets make her a money fund page :cautious:
I’ve just had a look and I personally really don’t like the designs

Sorry what Brogan???

How many dresses and jumpsuits did she buy this summer? How much clothing did she buy in California? She had the “dream” white bikini for Tenerife then this new one for the recent trips.

How can she think she doesn’t buy clothes often I can’t cope
And for med sailors she bought that new bikini!!!!

How can a brand approve of that sick of seeing that damn towel does anyone know if seb went on med sailors 🤣
This is what I was saying!!! How does a brand pay good money for THAT?! Aghhhh

Reactions: 1
She is constantly buying clothes! It’s insane the amount of clothes she buys!

Scary thing is - she probably thinks that it’s normal to buy 6x new dresses and 3x new jumpers each month. Brogan - it’s not!!!

I doubt she puts everything she buys on camera either.

Reactions: 5
The only reason she is replying to these people that are challenging her is because it's good engagement for her post. She wouldn't give it a second thought to block and delete any negativity (aka any comment that isn't kissing her huge backside) if it wasn't a paid advert for a brand. Got to make herself look good.

Reactions: 8
Glad people have called her out on the environment thing. Nobody's perfect but she's very inconsistent with it, has reusable face pads yet promotes face wipes. Has a silicone straw but uses it in 1 use cups.
And the clothes thing is infuriating! It was summer when I last bought something, (a jumpsuit from Sainsbury's) whereas Brogie probably buys something new every week! Most of her vlogs feature new clothes

Reactions: 4
I
She is constantly buying clothes! It’s insane the amount of clothes she buys!

Scary thing is - she probably thinks that it’s normal to buy 6x new dresses and 3x new jumpers each month. Brogan - it’s not!!!

I doubt she puts everything she buys on camera either.
[/QUOTE
It’s all good though cause she CLEARLY hasn’t bought any new towels since 1982 🧐🤣

Reactions: 1
I mean, at least she's 'doing her bit' in saving water. It's crazy how long the woman can go without a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was looking through the comments on that paid post and the only ones praising her are other bloggers and her friends, she tried to disagree with someone about how much clothing she buys.....

Reactions: 2
"A portrait of a very large woman in a pink silk dress, the Fat Lady guards the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. She asks Percy for the password,”

”BEACH HUT”

”The door swung open”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen her story on Instagram. So because she had to be somewhere for 7:30am she didn’t have time to even brush her hair or changed out of the clothes she slept in? Seriously! She must’ve known in advance when the delivery was so why not just get up early enough to have time to get ready? Even if I had a delivery coming at 6am I’d still get dressed, brush my hair and teeth and try to look presentable.
Most people with jobs are up, showered, dressed, makeup done, breakfast had well before then it’s really inexcusable. Why does she like to advertise how lazy she’s is I don’t understand it.
D168D887-1268-47FE-9A99-80DDF863395D.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.